three: humming

The title of this chapter is suppose to be the intro and outro of the song...that part is suppose to set the mood for this chapter. So the humming with the piano...I feel like this explanation killed it. (If you want, listen to the audio above to maybe set in the mood of the chapter.) Anyway, sorry, enjoy the chapter❤️
________\

I huffed, staring at myself in the mirror as the words my father said to me last night kept running through my mind.

"If you continue being introverted, how do you think your future will be?"

I huffed again, it's too early in the morning to worry about my future. Although, I should be worried about my future because it is my senior year. But still, it's too early. I shook my head, yawning after before opening my bedroom door to go down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

It's only the fifth week of school, my last year of school, yet I'm still not used to waking up early. I need sleep, it's the most important thing to me and will always be the most important thing in my life. I walked into the kitchen, saying good morning to my dad and to a very tired looking Camila. They both mumbled a response back, I knew what they meant then went to start on my breakfast.

Once I was done with my cereal, I let my dad know I was ready for him to drop me off at school. Yes, I am a senior that is being dropped off at school by my dad. My parents told me they are planning on buying me a car, but when I turn eighteen. Which is months from now.

I rested my head back against the car chair, looking out the window and watched the sun begin to rise. Today felt weird, maybe it was because of the words my father told me last night or maybe because last week today I was asleep. Last Monday we had off, and boy did I sleep in because I wanted to catch up on my sleep. The only thing sleeping in did was make me even more tired, and made me realize how fucking lazy I was.

"I'll see you later, Dad." He hummed in response, as I exited the car then hurriedly rushed inside. I looked around the hallway, something I always did every Monday. I looked around like there could have possibly been a change during the weekend. I shrugged it off, stuffing my hands into my sweater's pocket and began making my way to my photography class.

Fourth floor. So many flights of stairs I have to go up, again I say, it's too early. But I managed to pull through, making it up those stairs and to my photo class without breaking a sweat. Okay, maybe I did sweat, but not so much where it's noticeable. I sat down in my seat, in front of the computer I've been using for the past week and took off my backpack.

Only minutes after, a couple more students started coming in, in groups because they were friends. Me, I was always alone whenever it came to school. I've been at this school for four years and haven't made friends. I mean, I've spoken to people but I haven't made actual friends; those who I speak to everyday.

It's halfway into the class, I'm editing this photo, which was the assignment, on photoshop, when I heard someone beside me speak up."How do you crop again?" I turned my head, took out one of my headphones in case she was speaking to me. She was, and I felt bad because I never noticed her until now.

Actually, I have noticed her before, I just didn't know she was in this class. She had blonde hair, even seated she was taller than me, and she was wearing a baseball hat; which wasn't allowed at school. Clearly, she was a badass. And now that I'm this close to her, I can see the color of her eyes, which was a brownish almost caramel color.

"Yeah..." I leaned over to grab her mouse, showing her how to do it before allowing her to do it herself. It was then when I realized I knew of her, but I didn't know her name. Once I saw she had it down, she thanked me before I sat back in my seat to get back to my work.