thirteen: heart open

Y/N sat alone in the living room, the usual, her hands on the beer someone had gave her. She didn't know who it was that gave it to her, just like she doesn't know who it is that is sitting beside her. Either way, she still took a few sips; it was gross, but it made her feel better.

"So, Y/N, is it?" She looked away from the floor, looking over to the person who asked. She locked eyes with a guy, long but not too long hair, with vibrant blue eyes. She nodded her head, her eyebrows furrowed as she wondered why he asked. Well, he asked because he wanted to be sure, but she wanted to know what else he had in mind."I'm Issac."

She nodded, her lips pursed, hoping someone else would speak to him before he speaks to her. She hates meeting new people, speaking to new people, or doing anything that involved a new person.

"Want some brownies?" Issac asked, a small smirk on his lips, but she didn't find it weird. She simply nodded her head, because she hadn't eaten anything since she left her house over four hours ago. So when the boy extended a plate towards, with brownies on it, she took one and took a bite of it. Her tastebuds were satisfied, because it tasted even better than the brownies Ally makes whenever the girl comes over.

And after she finished with the first one, she reached over and ate another brownie.

*
M
E
R
C
Y
*

Everyone was looking at her, watching as she practically bounced in the spot she was seated. She has already told everyone the floor was much more comfortable than the couch, because the carpet had little furry balls that made her feel like she was in heaven.

"Y/N," she perked up at the call of her name, turning her head to the right to see a smiling Issac."what do you about my party? Pretty dope, isn't it?"

Y/N huffed, shaking her head at the boy as she bluntly said,"This isn't a party." This earned a frown from the boy, and laughs from the other people watching and listening."It would be a party if more than twenty people were here, and if half of those people were popular."

"Are we not popular?" One girl asked, interested the girl's answers.

"Well..." Y/N extended her hands, shrugging a little before dropping her hands down to her sides."no." She said bluntly, looking around, glancing at each one of their faces.

Her eyes stopped at some guy, something about him just made her feel...a little creeped out. But she's actually spoken to him, and he was nice, the fact that he had two eyebrow rings and five ear rings on both of his ears, made it look like he wasn't a good person. But he was a puppy, talking about how much he actually loved puppies. To be fair, he was also high.

She couldn't stop herself from laughing though, his haircut being a little too much. And since she was laughing, everyone looked at her questionably.

"I think you messed up, Killian," Y/N pointed at him shortly, rocking a little where she sat on the floor. She pointed shortly at his hair, shaking her head as she innocently said,"Mohawks aren't in anymore, bro."

Everyone laughed at her words, and the little slur she had when she spoke. Killian was even laughing, knowing that Y/N didn't mean what she said, or at least hoped she didn't mean it. Either way, everyone was having a fun time.

Until someone, that was close to an adult, walked in to the living room.

Dorelys' eyebrows were furrowed as she looked around the living room, wondering why everyone was looking at Y/N. She saw a laughing Issac sitting on the couch, a drink in his hand as he was looking at the girl. And now the Puerto Rican knew what was happening, which made her glare at the boy as she spoke up,"Issac, did you get her stoned?"