nineteen: gladly do it twice

So I fell asleep last night, but my alarm went off for some reason so here's the update I was to put up last night. Enjoy...
_____________\

I sat at my desk, twirling my pen in my hand as I stared at the words I had written. I found it really surprising that I wrote this much. I read over what I wrote, my eyebrows furrowed in concentration as I wondered if it made sense. I feel like something should go in between the two sentences, but then again I'm not really sure if this makes sense at all. I hummed quietly, thinking about something else to write, but I felt like this went with something else I've written.

So I flipped the page to where I wrote the very first thing ever. I read over what I first wrote then hummed again, happy with what I wrote. I heard movement behind me, causing me to look away from my journal to the woman on my bed.

It's nine in the morning. I've never been up this early before, it surprised me. What surprised me even more when I woke up, was a half naked Lauren on my bed. Then I remembered what happened last night, what was said, what was going through my brain through that moment; so I got up from my bed. I wanted to write down these ideas, because who knows, it could lead to something. I turned back around to face my desk, and started writing down the words in my head.

There's someone gorgeous in my bed tonight, but I'm still petrified that I'll die alone.

Those were actually words going on when I laid awake last night after my first time. My first time with Lauren. At first, I thought it was a dream, until I heard her mumble a few words in her sleep. The fact that I smiled at how cute that was made me realize it wasn't a dream. It actually happened. Yet, there was that voice that kept telling me it was a wrong move to let it happen.

I flipped the page back to where I was earlier. Reading the top of the page and saw the date I had first written this small short poem. I scratched my head, a small breath escaping my lips as I stared down at the sentence on the paper. There was so much on my mind, I just didn't know which to write first.

I suddenly heard a knock on my door, causing me to shut my journal and look at the girl on my bed. My eyes widen shortly when I realized where I actually was. I'm in my room, in my house, which has my parents and siblings just a couple feet away. Holy shit, how did they not hear what happened in here last night?

"Dork, we're opening up presents!" I heard Camila say, knocking on the door again before I heard the doorknob rattle. I sighed in relief when I saw the door was locked, though I'm not sure when I locked the door. I ignored that thought, deciding to stay quiet as I wondered how Lauren was still asleep after all that."Y/N! Wake up, your door is locked!" She knocked even louder on my door, causing me to cringe because I really didn't want to wake Lauren up.

She looked so cute. I groaned quietly, stood up from where I was and got on my bed to wake the girl up.

"Lauren. Wake up." I shook her gently, and, no surprise, she didn't move or even flinch. I furrowed my eyebrows, starting to panic before I checked her pulse. I sighed in relief when I felt a heartbeat, then jumped when I heard her voice.

"Did you just check my pulse?" She mumbled, her eyes still shut.

"Uh, yeah." I mumbled, feeling my cheeks heat up. I cleared my throat, shaking her again, which got a groan from her, before I said,"Camila is outside my door."

It was like saying those words scared her. I've never seen her scared before, not even when she forces me and Camila to watch a scary movie with her. She sat up so quickly, we almost bumped heads. Realization crossed her face as she brought the blanket up her chest, looking at me before looking at the door Camila just knocked on again.