*ON HOLD*

Heyo followers and fans! Quick, yet unfortunate news.

I really don't like saying it but I will not be updating Zombie Falls for the next few months. School and homework and the fact that I am only just one person is why. I really tried not to do this to myself, but I did it. I ended up writing three stories ALL at once. But since I did do that to myself, looks like this is the consequence.

Zombie Falls will be on hold until I am completely finished writing Painted Lies & Demon Eyes first (if you love Star VS the Forces of Evil, then go check that story out!)

If you really enjoyed this book, go check out my other two stories -

Gravity Falls VS the Forces of Evil - What if the Author of the Journals didn't come out of the portal, but two teens instead? (Crossover accepted!)

Painted Lies & Demon Eyes - (One I am currently working to get finished ASAP, so expect many updates from that fan fic!) Demonic Marco and his brother Tom...what could go wrong? Once a demon, always a demon...right?

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this story will be up with a new update soon enough! (If I had to guess, it will be off of "on hold" by Christmas!)

For now, thank you guys for all of your support! It really does mean so much to me!