Chapter 1.

"Oh shit!" Mingyu sprang up from his bed, dashing towards the bathroom to get ready for the day. It's the first day of attending high school and his already running late.

Mingyu hurriedly put on his new uniform and ran to school, not even bothering to straighten out the wrinkles on it. 

It's just being late on the first day of school, great, what else could go wrong? Mingyu thought to himself.

He ended up missing the opening ceremony. Running to look for his classroom, Mingyu accidentally knocked into someone, being the clumsy person he is, causing the stranger's hand held items to fall and scatter messily on the ground.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Mingyu immediately apologizes to the stranger, helping him to pick up his stuff.

The person that Mingyu knocked into was shorter that him. He have a small frame as compared to Mingyu's broad shoulders. He wears this pair of round spectacles and jet black hair that looks like it haven't been trimmed in a while.

The stranger did not look up at Mingyu at all when he was picking up his items, he has been looking down the entire time and haven't spoken a single word. Mingyu couldn't really get a clear look at his face. When they both stood up, the stranger finally looked up at Mingyu. What Mingyu saw disturbed him, the stranger's eyes looked so empty, he look so dead inside. Mingyu couldn't take his eyes off of him, he just stared.

The stranger awkwardly looked away, bowed slightly and walked off in the opposite direction. Mingyu still stood rooted to the ground. Who was that? Mingyu asked himself. "Shit I gotta get to class!" Genius.

~

When Mingyu finally got to class, the teacher had him introduce himself to the class and to sit at the last row because all the other seats were taken.

"Yo Mingyu! My name is Seokmin, but you can call me DK. I'm sure we can be great friends!" the boy sitting beside Mingyu introduced himself. Mingyu was glad that he was able to make a friend on the first day, considering the fact that he tried but failed to open up to people in middle school.

The day at school went by rather quickly. Since he had an interest in performance, he joined the performing arts club. Mingyu expected the club to be filled with people but when he entered the club room, there was only a like more than 10 people there.

"Hey! You must be Mingyu, nice to meet you! I'm Seungcheol, leader of this club." The  person stood up and walked towards Mingyu with hands extended for a handshake, "we have 3 different units in this club that specializes in different areas, performance, hip hop and vocal,"  Seungcheol introduced, "lets go sit with the other guys and start club activities!"

Mingyu nodded and smiled politely, both of them walked towards the others in the club room. Seungcheol got the others to gather and sit in a circle. All of them introduced themselves one by one. Mingyu recognized some of the club members that are in the same class as him; Dk, minghao and seungkwan.

"Sorry I'm late!" The club room door bust open, a student jogged into the club room panting with sweat drops rolling off his face down his neck. Mingyu immediately recognize the person, he was the one Mingyu bumped into this morning.

"Deep voice, huh," Mingyu thought to himself.

"Quickly cool down and sit with us, you have to introduce yourself to the new members here!" Seungcheol said. The person nodded and gulped down the water he was drinking.

"My name is Wonwoo, I am in second year class 2B... Nice to meet you..." He introduced himself shyly, and joined the circle, sitting beside Mingyu.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
Hey there, sorry for the shitty plot(it's my first time writing a story! Please go easy on me!!). If you guys enjoyed this first part and want me to continue, please let me know by commenting. I really don't know if I should continue because I wrote this first part out of complete boredom(sorry). Sorry again for grammatical errors and lack of good vocabulary >///<