Chapter 11.

<wonwoo's pov>

I woke up with a slight headache. I stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen myself up, afterwards walked to the living room. To my horror, mingyu was sitting there, on my couch.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I asked.

"You've finally woken up, princess. Look what time it is, it's almost time for lunch! Geez, you're such a heavy sleeper." He complained. "Come here, I made breakfast for us, but I guess it's now a 'brunch' than a breakfast."

I hesitantly walked over to him, he so naturally placed his hand on my waist which made me blush a little. I sat down at the dining table, which I rarely use, as he brought the plates in.

We sat across each other and started eating. To be honest, his cooking wasn't half bad, if I had more ingredients, he would have cooked a decent meal.

"Hey, I'm going home in a bit... are you gonna be lonely without me?" He teased.

"N-no, of course not. I-I don't need you, or anyone!" I defended, blushing darker shade of pink.

He only chuckled and continue to eat.

This guy really knows how to make me flustered, it's annoying.

After a while, he went off. I sat in the living room alone, fidgeting with my phone. It's hard to admit, but I feel that I'm missing him already.

I spent the rest of the day lazying around, not doing anything in particular. Occasionally, I would wonder what he is doing, or if he is thinking about me, like I am thinking about him...

~

The next day at school, mingyu stuck by me the entire day. He was there at my locker waiting for me, he was outside my classroom the minute I ended class, he would be there to sit with me for lunch and he is currently going to the club room with me. There's a limit how much a person can be around you, seriously though.

I tried to keep my talking to a minimum, I would sometimes nod in response or simply ignore him.

I've decided that I want to go for the overseas trip. I told seungcheol that during club activities and everyone seemed surprised that I am finally taking part in club activities and they were happy, at the same time.

"Wonwoo-ah, lets go home together later!" Mingyu offered. Which was weird, because he lives literally on the other side of the school, opposite of where I live.

"S-sure..." I said quietly, hopping that he'll catch that, and he did.

"Alright cool!" He smiled brightly.

I just hope that Mingyu and Wonu won't meet. If they did, Mingyu would definitely leave me, and that's the last thing I want.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________