Chapter 20.

Because meanie is on a bed and mingyu has orange hair. Reminds me of carrots, but whatever, he's slayin' with this hair colour. I'm shook.

Wonwoo and mingyu laid in Wonwoo's bed side by side. Wonwoo telling his story while Mingyu listening attentively, occasionally humming in acknowledgment and that he is still listening. At first Wonwoo was quite hesitant and unsure of where to start the story, but after a while, he got comfortable and just talked away.

Mingyu was clearly enjoying this, he had always love listening to Wonwoo talk as it used to be a rare thing, since Wonwoo was an introvert to the point where he was actually afraid of making friends. Literally, nothing feels better then being loved by someone that hates everyone. Not literally, but you get the point.

~

<mingyu's pov>

"Wait, so you mean that he hurts your friends? How come he hasn't done anything to me?" I questioned suddenly cutting him off mid sentence. "All he ever do was talk to me. Is that unusual?"

"I don't know, in my past experience that's what happened. I'm not sure why he doesn't hurt you, I didn't even notice that he's been surfacing these few months." Wonwoo said.

"Maybe I'm too handsome." I joked wriggling my eyebrows and posing in a weird position with my hand at my chin.

Wonwoo scoffed, making a disgusted face and shoving me slightly. That disgusted face was quickly replaced by a cute giggle. I mentally pat myself in the back, praising myself for being a funny person and making Wonwoo laugh.

"Since he didn't hurt me, I guess it's okay then? That I stay by your side?" I asked, hoping that he would say yes. Right now, I'm panicking whether Wonwoo would avoid me like his past friends, praying to Jesus Christ or whatever god out there that is listening to my prayers I would stay by Wonwoo's side.

Wonwoo didn't reply, only to hung his head low and staring at the picture of a blue flower printed on the bed sheet. I grabbed both his hands and intertwined our fingers, taking him by surprise.

"I promise, nothing bad is going to happen to me." I reassured.

"Yea, but 'i' can't promise you that. If you ever get hurt because of me, I would never be able to forgive myself!" Wonwoo said, his voice overwhelmed with fear. He retracted his hands but failed as I held on tighter.

"Too bad, I'm staying by your side no matter what." I said. I looked at him with determined eyes, no matter what Wonwoo said, I wasn't going to budge.

"You idiot." Wonwoo whispered.

~

"Oh yea, jun is coming over later."

"Why?" I asked.

"To play video games and probably watch movie or something." He replied, his eyes still glued to the white ceiling above us. We are lying on Wonwoo's bed together and he is lying on my arm, so close. His hair is touching my nose and it's really ticklish. I burry my nose in his hair, inhaling his sweet, addictive scent. I can't get enough of it, in fact, I can't get enough of him.

"You smell nice." I unconsciously murmured. When I realize what I just said, I waited for his reply or at lease a nod of acknowledgement. I couldn't take it back even if I wanted to, it was the truth.

Wonwoo peeked at me through is bangs cutely and when our eyes met, he quickly looked away, quietly murmured a 'thanks'. His cheeks dusted with a light shade of pink.

"Hehe, you're so cute." I cooed at Wonwoo. So adorable, I can't handle it.

"Yah- stop it, idiot. It's embarrassing!" He said as he gently punched my arm and buried his face in my chest. He is blushing so hard that even his ears are red.

Please, someone out there, teach me how to handle Wonwoo's cuteness. I think I'm about to explode, he is so adorable.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
Well hello there, thanks for reading! I was actually going to make the angst a little longer, but, I can't help it, I caved in to fluff and cuteness. Damn it.