Chapter 2.

Wonwoo sat beside Mingyu without speaking a word throughout the entire session where the new members had to choose which unit they wanted to join.

Since this school was special, in a way that they allowed middle school students to take part in their 'special' clubs, there was a few new students that are not attending this school but still present for club activities. Seungkwan, Vernon and Dino.

~

At that point, Mingyu had already taken quite an interest in Wonwoo. The shy, quiet boy sitting beside him had created a spark in Mingyu and had made him determined to befriend this boy.

Mingyu was unable to understand how someone can be so nonchalant about everything. Wonwoo never gave his opinion on anything during club meeting, he never had anything to say, he just sat aside and listened.

~

After seungcheol was done spitting them into their respective units, they were sent to their unit rooms where they had to practice what they specialize in.

For Mingyu, he was put into the hip hop team since he had an interest in rapping and hip hop.

He mentally cheered for himself when he realized that wonwoo was also in the hip hop team.

(An: omg cutie xD)

They headed to their unit rooms and started preparing for seungcheol to test them on their current abilities and weaknesses, so that they can improve on those areas.

When seungcheol came into the room, all three of them; Vernon, Mingyu and wonwoo, took a seat and waited for instructions.

"Wonwoo, can you demonstrate?" Seungcheol asked, more like demanded.

Letting out a small sigh, wonwoo stood up and walked to the front. He played a song that he enjoyed on his phone and waited for the rap part to come. Sinking into the music, wonwoo mentally prepared himself for his part and started his 'demonstration'.

Up until that point, Mingyu had only heard wonwoo's voice once. Knowing that he had a deep voice, Mingyu imagined that he would sound good rapping. He was taken aback when he actually heard the boy, his deep voice sounded soothing, yet at the same time, strong and full of emotions that almost brought him to tears.

It made Mingyu wonder why he wouldn't show any emotion on his face.

After Wonwoo finished his demonstration, it was Mingyu's turn. To be very honest, he wasn't so bad himself. He had taken a few classes back in the days, had a few friends to practice with and was pretty confident in his skills. But, still not as good as Wonwoo.

~

When the new comers had finished showing their skills, seungcheol was quite impressed by them. They were considered talented to be at that standard at that age.

Before club activities even ended, wonwoo had already left, telling seungcheol that he had something on at home. And, of course, seungcheol allowed him to leave.

They were all given a break before the second half of club activity starts. This gave mingyu time to talk to some of the seniors, and possibly get someone to tell him more about wonwoo.

"Um... hi jisoo hyung, you're in the same class as wonwoo hyung, am I right?" Mingyu started.

"Yea, you're mingyu right? In the hiphop team? And yea why do you ask?" Jisoo replied calmly, yet filled with curiosity.

"Is wonwoo hyung always so quiet? I've only heard him say a few words today, is he always like this?"

Jisoo thought about it for awhile, making a 'hmm' sound with his lips pressed together.

"Yea he is, nobody really knows why though. And he isn't really close with anyone in the school, as in he doesn't have any close friends that he shares his stories with, so no one really knows anything about him. The club members had made attempts to get close to him, or at least join our conversations, but no one has been able to succeed and soon, we just stop trying, seeing how pointless it is. He rarely even join us during lunch time." Jisoo explained. "You look like you're gonna try talking to him huh? Good luck to you, he almost never reply anyone when they tried to talk to him."

Mingyu nodded and thanked jisoo for his information and sat alone for the rest of the break, thinking of ways to start a conversation that he was determined to make with wonwoo.

____________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
Here's the second chapter, hope you've enjoyed. Feel free to point out the mistakes that I've made, I'll try my best to correct them!