Chapter 6.

<mingyu's pov>

Spotting wonwoo at his locker, I made my way over to greet him. He is my hyung after all.

"Good morning, wonwoo hyung!" I said, leaning against the locker beside his.

He slammed his locker door shut, walking off without even sparring me even a small glance. That kinda hurt my feelings a little.

"Hey! You're being rude again!" I said, going after him. "You should reply when people talk to you!" Still no reply, the guy just kept walking.

Disappointed that I couldn't talk to him, I made my way to my classroom.

"Still no luck?" Dk asked, pulling the empty chair beside me to sit down.

"What do you think? Talking to him is like literally talking to a wall." I deadpanned. "But I'm not giving up yet. I'm confident I can make him speak to me."

"Yah, you have the patience of a saint. I swear, you're not going to last a week." He snickered.

"Want to make a bet?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, "Loser have to treat the other to lunch."

"You're on"

~

<wonwoo's pov>

My head have been throbbing since class started, it's starting to hurt even more now, I thought I would be used to it by now, but obviously not.

"Just stop, you can't resist forever, let me have some fun too, ya know? You can't keep all the fun to yourself. Haven't you heard? Sharing is caring." Hearing wonu's voice makes me sick in the stomach.

"That boy from earlier, is he your friend? He's handsome, mind sharing him? Is he, by any chance, already yours?" Wonu teased, chuckling at his own words, clearly hearing the hint of evil in his voice.

I didn't reply. I am determined not to let him trick me into talking to him. Every time I reply to him, he would always use the chance to take over, and today, I wasn't going to let that happen.

Through out class, he kept taunting me in my head. There were many times when I wanted to give in, it hurts when I try to block his voice out. There were a few times when the teacher had to ask if I was okay and I would always nod my head in response, not wanting to cause any trouble for the class.

After long hours of sitting in class trying to pay attention to the teacher while having a headache with wonu's nonstop talking, class finally ended. Wonu had also quiet down, I guess he used up all his energy trying to get me to talk to him.

I made my way to the club room, not bothering to get lunch, because of the headache that is still making me dizzy and I'm afraid that if I eat, I'll throw up.

Pushing open the door wide enough just for me to fit in, I quickly reached for the light switch and pressed it. Did I mention that I'm afraid of the dark? When I'm in the dark for too long, I'll go into panic mode, which is really not cool. I'll start hyperventilating and lose my sense of thought. I think it's because when I was younger when I couldn't really hear wonu's voice clear, I thought it was monsters trying to get to me at night when it was dark, I started turning on the lights when I slept at night.

Since class literally just ended five minutes ago, no one was here. There are still about fifty minutes before club activities start, so I decided to take a nap in the club room.

Conveniently, there was a bed in the hip hop unit's room. I guess before this place was made into our club room, it used to be the nurse's office, since the new school building was build, the nurse's offices moved there and got a new bed and didn't bother moving the old one there.

I set my bag beside the bed, hopping on the bed, I laid down and before long, drifted into dream land.

____________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
I promise, it'll be better later on... (just keep reading)