Chapter 14.

<mingyu's pov>

All of us gathered at the school, setting off to the airport together, all filled with excitement. Some of us just could not contain ourselves and are currently jumping around like monkeys, for example, Chan, Soonyoung, dk, Seungkwan and me.

"Everyone, here's your plane tickets, put it with your passports and do not lose it. I repeat dO NOT lose it." Seungcheol instructed, eyeing some of the younger members.

I glanced through my ticket looking for the seat number. I wonder who I'm sitting with...

"Hey Wonwoo-ah, what's your seat number?" I asked, moving my eyes from the ticket to meet Wonwoo's. He looked up at me and showed me his ticket.

"Hmm 22A huh? Damn, I wanted to seat with you!" I sigh, complaining to the sorter.

"Too bad, who fault is it that my name's first letter have be so far from yours. Haha, just deal with it, I'll make it up to you after the flight, so stop whining." Wonwoo laughed at me, placing his hand on my arm trying to comfort me.

"Hey, look on the bright side, at least I have a few hours of peace and quiet." He said cheerfully. I looked at him with the 'are you kidding me face'.

"Really? I'm gonna be bored to death. There's no way I can talk to you on the plane! I literally sits on the opposite side of the plane and on the other end as well! Why do god hate me." I said, throwing my arms up in the air.

Wonwoo giggled at my actions which makes me coo because he's too cute, especially with the oversized shirt and the sweater paws. Oh gawd the sweater paws killed me. I just want to hug him and tell him how adorable he is.

Just then, Jun walked towards us waving at Wonwoo, who smiled and waved back. I watched the two of them chat happily. I'm not being disrespectful or anything, but I really don't like that guy, I mean that is kind of disrespectful but you get the point. Just seeing the two of them getting all close and mushy makes my stomach churn in a sickening way, It makes me want to gag and throw up.

"Woah, I'm sitting beside you! Yes!" I heard Jun saying happily to Wonwoo who only nodded and smiled in return.

Throughout the remaining time we had to wait and when we boarded the plane, I didn't talk to anyone. Wonwoo was too busy being entertained by Jun and talking to anyone else just didn't appeal to me.

To my surprise, it is Wonwoo's first time being on a plane. When the plane took off, he reacted quite badly to it, he started panicking and Jun was the only one there to calm him down. I felt so useless when I couldn't be there when he needed me.

When the flight stabilized, I walked over to Wonwoo and Jun's seat and asked jun if I could swap seats with him. I could tell how reluctant he was but agreed anyways. We changed seats and moved our bags as well.

After I sat down quietly, trying not to wake the now sleeping Wonwoo, I took the blanket that was placed behind my back, opened it and covered Wonwoo with it. He looks pretty bad right now. The area around his eyes are red, it's obvious that he had been crying, his hands were still shivering, and he was still making the soft sniffling voice and whimpering. I felt so bad for him. I wanted to apologize for not being there when he needed me so badly, but, for now, I'm just going to let him rest.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________