Chapter 8.

Wonwoo woke up, feeling slightly better than before, he sat up from the bed. Hmm I don't remember pulling up the blankets... he thought to himself. Putting on his glasses, he then checked his phone for the time, which to his surprise, was much later than he expected. He had slept for two hours straight.

Already panicking, he quickly tidy up himself, smoothing his hair down, straightening his uniform, and headed to the main club room.

Everyone was there already, seated in the usual circle. He carefully opened the door, making a noise that was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Wonwoo, quick, come sit down, we're discussing something important, we need you to take part in this," seungcheol said, motioning with his hand to come forward. Wonwoo only bowed slightly and nodded in response.

Glancing around the room, he spotted Mingyu smiling widely at wonwoo and patted the empty spot beside him. Having no other choice, he slowly made his way towards Mingyu and sat beside him.

"Wonwoo, we were just informed by our teacher in charge that the principal had allowed us to go on an overseas trip for both extensive training and team bonding. All of us have already decided to go, what about you?" Seungcheol asked. Right now, wonwoo is under a lot of pressure, everyone is staring at him with hopeful eyes, waiting for his response.

He doesn't know what to do, he wanted to go because of the special lessons that will be held there, but he's afraid of making contact with his club members and risk wonu coming out to hurt them.

"Can I think about it through the weekend? I'll decide and tell you on Monday." He said calmly. Seungcheol nodded and proceeded with the other parts of the club meeting, which was like a blur to wonwoo, he was too concentrated on deciding whether to go or not.

~

<wonwoo's pov>

From: Kim mingyu
Hey, do you have time tomorrow? It's a Saturday after all, we should hangout! It's been a few days, let's have lunch together and maybe go for ice cream again? Haha... if you would, that'll be great!

Go on, accept it. I can literally hear wonu's proud, smirking face. Of course, naturally, I didn't reply to him.

Oh yea, did I forget to mention that I live alone? Yea. My parents both are working overseas, they offered to enroll me in a school there, but I didn't want to, it was too much trouble, so I stayed here, alone in my rented apartment. My parents would sent in money for me to pay rent and money for food since I'm not working yet.

I didn't think much about the text Mingyu sent me and just shrugged it off. Laying comfortably on my bed, I fell asleep quickly.

~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK..... KNOCK KNOCK.....

Being woken up by a loud noise on a Saturday morning is not exactly idealistic for me, I would usually sleep till late morning without disturbance. Feeling groggy, I sat up from my bed, hair standing, pointing in every direction.

If I'm not wrong, it was like eight in the morning. Who the hell would be here so early? Still wearing the shirt that I worn to sleep last night, which is an oversized sweater that my mom sent me last year, she wasn't sure of my size so she bought my a sweater too big for my fitting and ended up being my pajamas, I dragged my feet towards the door. Running my eyes and yawning, I opened the door, having a peek at who's outside, I immediately slammed the door shut. But, that didn't work, the person outside stuck his foot at the small gap of the opened door, keeping it from closing.

"Why are you here so early in the morning?! Do you have any idea what time it is? It's eight in the morning! And please move your foot out of the way!" I semi-yelled, not wanting to wake my neighbors, "How did you get my address?" I asked, still trying to close the door on him.

Take a guess who's at the door. It's Kim Mingyu.

"I was checking on you, you didn't reply to my text yesterday, so I came to check if you're still alive." He said, a sweet smile planted on his face.

"Yes I'm still alive, now can you please move so that we can get on with our lives?" I begged, hoping that he would remove his foot so that I can close the door.

"Nope." He casually said and pushed the door open with little to no effort at all, while I was trying my very best to stop it from opening even more.

"Wow your weaker than I thought," he smirked walking into my apartment and closed the door behind him. His hand reached out and lifted my shirt, which I immediately jumped back, pulling my shirt back down.

"You're skinny too, do you even eat?" He said with a hint of worry and concern.

"None of your business!" I exclaimed, a blush creeping up my cheeks to the thought that he just saw my skinny build and pale skin, which must be a very ugly sight for anyone to see. And he just saw it. How embarrassing.

"Heh, you're cute when your angry," he smirked mischievously, causing me to blush even more.

"So you've got into my house, congratulations, what are you going to do now?" I said with a hint of sarcasm, turning my back walking towards the bathroom to clean myself up since I literally just woke up ten minutes ago to get the door. Mingyu just sat in the living room and waited for me to come out of the bath room.

After awhile, I came out of the bathroom, freshened up and cleaned.

"Lets go on a date." Mingyu said, walking towards me.

____________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
KYAAAA OMO SO KYAT Kim mingyu y u do dis to me boi MY HEARTU CANNT TAKE IT
⁄(⁄ ⁄ ⁄ω⁄ ⁄ ⁄)⁄