Chapter 18.

<Mingyu's pov>

"Gyu... am I annoying?" Wonwoo asked out of nowhere, clearly on the verge of tears.

"No! Why would you ask that?" I replied, panicking. I could never stand the boy crying.

(TAKE A SEAT)

"Ho ho, Mingyu made Wonwoo cry!" Jihoon mocked, pointing an accusing finger at me. That instant, everyone turned to look at me with disappointed and 'how-dare-you' face. Jun, Minghao and Dino immediately ran towards us and engulfed Wonwoo in their arms, shielding him from me, smoldering him with sweet words.

Wow, so now I'm the bad guy.

"No, no, I didn't!" I defended, throwing my arms up in the air, trying to clear my name. "Wonwoo-ah, you're not annoying, you're never annoying! Please don't cry..." I begged, reaching out to wipe the tears off his face.

"Do you h-hate me?" Wonwoo said in between sobs and sniffles, looking up at me through his bangs. Oh god, he's so cute, is it even legal to be this cute? I don't even know anymore.

"Of course not! I love you, I could never hate you!" I blubbered out without thinking. Oh shit, what did I just say? Did I just confess?! Oh no. No no no no no.

Everyone looked at me, shocked. The members probably already know of my feelings, due to the constant affection, which is way past the friendship level, I shower Wonwoo with daily. The only one not aware of it is Wonwoo himself, being the clueless person he is.

Wonwoo look surprised, staring at me wide eyed. "Y-you love me?" He asked, tilting his head with curiosity. So... cute.... now I have not choice but to go with the flow.

"Of course! Your my best friend! Of course I love you!" When I said that, Jun looked relieved. That bastard, just you watch, I'll make Wonwoo mine one day... just not today.

"Piggy bag."

"Eh?"

"I want a piggy bag. Now." Wonwoo demanded, making a frowning face while pouting. Seriously, who can resist that?

"Alright, princess." I sigh.

"I love you too, Gyu." Wonwoo giggled and pecked my cheeks.

Wahhh I want to kiss him so badly, contain yourself Mingyu! Contain those hormones!

(nicccoleeeee 🌚)
~

These few days Wonwoo has been sticking to me like glue, even in bed he hugs me like a pillow, I don't really mind it but I think the other members are getting tired of the whole PDA shits going on here. Wonwoo would all of a sudden kiss me on the cheeks or give me a hug and stuff along that line. I can see that the members are trying to ignore our actions, but I think they had enough.

(Incase you don't know, PDA means Public Display of Affection)

When I woke up this morning, Wonwoo was already gone.

"Wonwoo?"

"Morning!" Wonwoo greeted as he walked out of the bathroom, still wearing his oversized shirt which make him look at fluffy and cute. He walked towards the mini fridge that is placed beneath the table, grabbed a bottle of cold water and drank it.

"So, what are today's activities?" Wonwoo asked. I sat up, the blanket rolled down, revealing my unclothed top. Don't ask why, I just don't sleep with a shirt on, if you must ask, comfort purposes.

Wonwoo blushed slightly and looked away. "Umm, I'm not sure, I think we are visiting a few artist around this area to learn stuff from them?" I replied.

He hopped on the bed and moved towards me, he reached for the comb that is placed on the bedside table and began combing me hair. I know, random right? Apparently not. "Your bed hair is seriously getting out of control! Jesus, what do you even do in your sleep? Fight an army?!" He sigh.

Wait a second, he seems... normal today...? Is he back to normal?! He's not being clingy today...

"What day is it today?" Wonwoo asked.

"Sunday. It's the second week of the trip. Why?" I answered.

"Huh? What did we do during the past two weeks?" He asked, confused.

"You don't remember? Anything at all?" I said in disbelief. He doesn't remember what happened, he doesn't remember how he was acting the past two weeks. Thank god, I would have been so embarrassed if he did, he would probably be too.

"Uh, let's just drop it, we need to get ready for the day. Come on, let's wake Jun up." I said, getting off the bed. Wonwoo just sat there, eyes following my every move. I picked up a pillow and threw it at Jun's face.

"Wake up, idiot. We need to get ready." I said in an unamused tone. Followed by a annoyed groan coming from the neighboring bed.

The rest of the day was spent by traveling from place to place to meet famous (or not) artist, to learn and brush up our vocal and performance skills.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________