Chapter 5.

<Wonwoo's pov>

Mingyu dragged me into an ice cream shop. I have no idea where I was, this place Is pretty far from the area I live in and I almost never come to this area. If mingyu decided to leave me here now, I would probably be lost and never find my way home, I'd probably be on the News tomorrow being reported as missing or something. But, thankfully, he didn't do that.

"Wonwoo hyung, your turn to choose a flavor. You can choose a topping of your choice here," he said, pointing towards a variety of fruits, chocolates and jelly, ready to be served.

"Um... I'll have chocolate ice cream topped with strawberries." I pointed at the strawberries displayed on the counter.

The waiter scooped a generous spoon full of strawberries and laid them on top of the chocolate ice cream and proceeded to the counter. Mingyu was already at the counter, paying for both his and my ice creams.

After we got our ice creams, Mingyu led me towards the playground in the park just opposite the ice cream shop. I sat on the swing, while Mingyu stood beside me.

"Hey, why don't you talk to me? Do you hate me?" He said, not looking at me. How am I suppose to answer that? This is so awkward, I'm starting to regret coming with him now.

I didn't answer him, I just kept quiet and ate my ice cream. The silence was getting unbearable by now.

"Well, we should do this more often. You know, hanging out together, and getting ice cream," Mingyu said, stretching his arms out.

Again, I didn't reply. It's probably not a good idea to rely to him. It's better for him to think that I hate him, than him continuing to associate with me. Yea, it's probably way better like this.

~

After we finished our ice cream, Mingyu brought me back to the school, so that I can make my way back home. When I was in an area that I was familiar with, I immediately walked faster, so that I could escape this awkward atmosphere between us.

"Wonwoo hyung," he called out to me. Cringing at the sound of his voice, I slowly turned my head a little so that he was in the field of my vision. "See you tomorrow!" He waved at me, the other hand in his pocket and a bright smile plastered on his face. I couldn't help but blush at the sight, he's so nice to me, but I can't allow myself to give in, I would never allow myself (wonu) to hurt him.

~

When I got home, it was already pretty late. I set my bag down beside my study table and went to take a shower.

After my shower, I changed into my oversized, long sleeved shirt, with a pair of black sweat pants, those are comfortable. I made my way towards the bed, in the corner of my room, still trying to dry my hair with the towel.

My phone rang suddenly, making me jump a little. Who would call me at this timing? When I looked at my phone screen, it shows an unknown number.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone nonetheless.

"Hi wonwoo hyung! Its mingyu!" The person on the phone said. Without much thought, I immediately ended the call.

Damn that guy is annoying.

____________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
Meanie making progress, sort of...