Chapter 10.

<mingyu's pov>

When I woke up the next morning, Wonwoo was still sound asleep in my arms. I carefully slipped my arm out and exited the room, towards the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of us with whatever I can find in his kitchen.

As expected, his fridge is almost empty, a couple of energy drinks in a corner, ice cream and some snacks. Luckily he had eggs and some bread and ham in his fridge, enough for exactly two person.

After deciding on what to make, with limited choice, I proceeded, while waiting for the sleepyhead to wake up.

~

After the breakfast was prepared, i was sure that wonwoo had already woken up, but I was wrong. The guy is still sleeping.

I opened his bedroom door and walked towards his bed, sitting down beside him.

"Wonwoo-ah, wake up," I gently shook his shoulders, whispering into his ears so that I don't shock him.

Suddenly, his hair turned a light gray colour, he opened his eyes and sat up, his eyes are now bright red. I didn't know what to do, I just stared at him, with a thousand questions running through my head.

He look exactly like wonwoo, except for the hair and eye colour.

He looked at me and his lips formed a smirk, a mischievous one that almost look evil. He leaned forward, reached out his hand and started caressing my face. Still in shock, I sat completely still, but still flinched from his touch.

"Hey, you must be mingyu," he said, "nice to meet you, you seem surprised, I guess he didn't tell you about me huh."

"W-who... what? You're wonwoo right?"

"Well... technically, but you can say that I'm the other half of him."

"Then where's wonwoo?" I asked, slightly panicking.

"Don't worry, he's still sleeping. I just borrowed his body for a bit. He'll return when he wakes up." He said, moving even closer.

He was so close that I had to back up a little, supporting myself with me arms behind me.

"You're even more handsome than I thought." He smirked and pulled me in for a kiss. My eyes widened, not expecting this to happen.

Our lips stayed connected for a while, he pulled back, face flushed.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? Well, I had my fun today, I'll see you again soon." He said. His hair started turning black and eyes returning to its natural colour. Wonwoo is back.

When he turned back, he fell limp into my arms, assuming that he's still asleep. Unsure of what had just happened, I shook it off and thought that it's better if I forget what just happened.

I laid wonwoo down on his bed and tucked him in his sheets.

I should probably ask him about what just happened. I thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________