Chapter 27.

Another chapter today! Ur welcome c: please read A/N

The next day at school, the two walked down the hall holding hands which received many odd looks from the other students. Some turned and murmured to their friends while others either ignored them or glared at them. Because Mingyu is so handsome, many girls were after him but after seeing the two hold hands, they were filled with hatred and jealousy towards Wonwoo, wanting to be in his place and wanting him to be gone so that they can have a chance with Mingyu. These girls were glaring daggers at Wonwoo when walking by.

Self proclaimed the good boyfriend he is, Mingyu walked Wonwoo to his class and even carried his bag for him, while Wonwoo held on to his other big and bulky textbooks that are couldn't fit into his bag.

"See you after class!" Mingyu chirped, passing Wonwoo his bag. Wonwoo pressed a kiss on his cheeks and waved goodbye then walked into the classroom.

"Wonwoo-ah, are you feeling better?" Jun asks, scooping closer to Wonwoo who had just sat his textbook down on the table and sitting down.

"Yea, I'm better now. thanks for taking care of me that day, I probably would have died if you haven't helped." Wonwoo jokes, earning a light punch in the arm by Jun.

"Of course, what are friends for." Jun replied, sarcasm filled his words. Both boys laughed at how lame they are, continuing their pointless but entertaining conversation until the teacher came into class and started lesson.

~

"Wonwoo-ah, let's go on a date later tonight." Mingyu said while slurping on his passionfruit juice.

Mingyu looked up from his textbook which he was studying for the upcoming test, even though he wasn't the best student, his studies were not bad considering he got all A's and B's. Wonwoo pushed his spectacles up as it has slightly slid while he was facing down and studying diligently and Mingyu found that action extremely cute, he wanted to squish his cheeks so badly and tell his boyfriend how adorable he is.

"S-sure?" It came out unexpectedly more like a question than an answer and Wonwoo mentally slapped himself for it. It was kind of like a 'out-of-the-blue' question, you don't know where it came from, it was almost random to Wonwoo that Mingyu suddenly asked him out on a date. But to Mingyu it wasn't, he had been planning this date since yesturday when Wonwoo accepted him, and actually asking him out wasn't as easy as you would think it was. Mingyu was internally screaming at himself to hurry his cowardly ass to ask simple damned question.

It was already after school and the two boys were in the school library, Wonwoo studying and Mingyu at the side trying not to be a nuisance. Although food and drinks are prohibited in the library, he couldn't care less, they were sitting pretty far from the counter desk anyways.

"We'll meet at the park at 6pm, is that okay?" Mingyu asks. He wants to go home to change into something nice and not wear the oddly coloured school uniform to their first date, that's a complete 'no-no' for Mingyu.

"Yea okay. I guess I'll study just a bit more then I'll head home to change." Wonwoo said, scrunching his nose and smiling widely at Mingyu, then looking back at his textbook in front of him.

"Okay I'll walk you home." Mingyu decides, stretching out his his arms and making a weird noise.

"You don't have to, we're seeing each other later anyways." Wonwoo said, standing up and walking towards a bookshelf near by. He briefly scanned the tall shelf in front of him and when he spotted a book that that was what he needed, Wonwoo tried to reach for it. Sadly, Wonwoo's height wasn't able to help him this time, even by tip-toeing, he wasn't able to reach it. Seeing his boyfriend struggle, Mingyu chuckled and made his way over to help him.

"Yea, I know, but that way we'll be able to spend more time with each other." Mingyu said, effortlessly slipped the book out of the top shelf for Wonwoo. But, obviously being the childish person he is, didn't exactly pass Wonwoo the book just yet. Mingyu raised the book even higher, making the shorter jump for it while clutching Mingyu's shirt with the other hand in attempts to jump higher to reach his poor book. The struggling look on Wonwoo's face was absolutely adorable Mingyu, he can't help but coo at this cute person that he can now proudly call his boyfriend.

"Give-it-back-you-idiot." Wonwoo struggled, a frown forming on his face. He was trying so hard that he doesn't realize that his and mingyu's face was so close to touching. Putting his free hand on Wonwoo's waist, he pulled the other into a kiss. Wonwoo immediately stop struggling and responded by kissing back, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck, hoisting himself higher up to reach mingyu's height.

"Shhh, we're in the library, please be quiet." Mingyu whispered after they broke the kiss, causing Wonwoo to blush madly and hiding his face in Mingyu's chest. Mingyu chuckled and returned Wonwoo the book he had been reaching for.

____________________________

A/N

Thanks for reading! hope you look forward to the next chapter BYEEE