Chapter 21.

Am I the only one who find Mingyu's back view to be extremely attractive? I mean, his front view is obviously some hot shit right there, but daymnnn his back view is good looking.

"JUN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Oh my god, you suck at this." Wonwoo yelled, cussing at Jun for being such a bad team player.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW?" Jun yelled back.

They've been at it for an hour now and honestly, Mingyu is getting pretty bored by now. Mingyu was on the verge of falling asleep when the loud voices of the two abruptly woke him up. And now, he can't go back to sleep. So, what's the next best thing to do besides sleeping? Yes, you guessed it, disturbing Wonwoo. But in Mingyu's mind, it is not considered disturbing, it is seen as 'notice me senpai'. He needed Wonwoo's attention to be on him, that's how big of a baby he is.

"Wonwoo~" Mingyu whined, dragging out the last letter of the shorter's name.

"What do you want?" Wonwoo said, eyes still locked on the TV screen and fingers tapping away at the counter controller. Wonwoo and Jun is sitting on the floor while Mingyu is laying on the couch behind the two of them. Wonwoo is obviously too focused on the game to entertain the man-child behind him that is currently playing with his hair, twirling locks of hair together and smoothing them out.

"How much longer are you going to pla-" Mingyu was suddenly cut off by jun loud voice.

"GET IT! GET IT! Go go gO YES~" jun screamed, proudly throwing his arms up in the air in excitement.

"Nice one jun!" Wonwoo compliments. The two high-five each other and went back to their game.

Mingyu is fed up. He is fed up at the fact that his favorite person is not giving him the attention he deserves (said so himself). Mingyu hops off the couch, only to pop himself on the floor beside Wonwoo and laying his head on Wonwoo's lap facing up. If Mingyu can't satisfy himself with Wonwoo's attention, at least he can satisfy his sense of sight. Wonwoo is his 'eye candy' after all. There's nothing wrong with letting your eyes have a treat once is a while, and by once in a while, he meant every day. Staring at Wonwoo and wondering 'ah, he's so handsome and cute. How is this even legal' is almost inevitable for Mingyu. Although for most people, just being close to their 'eye candies' are more than enough for them, Mingyu is being a little selfish for wanting Wonwoo all to himself, his attention and time. You can't blame him anyways, he is a child living in a teenage-adult's body after all.

"Mingyu-ya, what are you doing?" Wonwoo questions with a blush threatening to creep up his cheeks, his concentration on the video game slightly wavering.

"Nothing much, just admiring your handsome features. You know, jaw lines that can cut people and your amazingly well defined collarbone, yea those stuff." Mingyu said, blabbering whatever that came to mind.

"O-oh." Boom, Wonwoo's face is as red as a tomato now and it's all thanks to Kim Mingyu.

~

"That was a good game!" Jun exclaimed, breathing a breath of satisfaction. But was immediately hushed by Wonwoo holding a finger up his lips and pointing at the boy sleeping soundly on his lap.

"Oh." Jun whispered in understanding.

In attempts to move Mingyu, Wonwoo is struggling. As compared to Mingyu, Wonwoo is smaller in size. Mingyu was always able to lift Wonwoo without a break of sweat, but the other way around would be quite impossible for Wonwoo. And this fact made Wonwoo feel weak.

"Hey, you need help?" Jun asked with a concerned look on his face. But stubborn Wonwoo just refuses.

"It's o-okay, I can do this." Wonwoo said, barely able to stand up with Mingyu's weight on his back.

"Careful there, you might drop him."

After what it seems like an eternity, Wonwoo finally got Mingyu into the bedroom. Wonwoo laid Mingyu in the bed as gently as he can possibly manage, but sadly failed and dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Luckily, Mingyu is a heavy sleeper and won't wake up even if a hurricane blew by. Wonwoo then proceeded to tuck him in the soft and comfy blankets. Before leaving the room, Wonwoo leaned down to give a little peck on the cheek to Mingyu. Blushing at how stupid he was, he quickly exited the room.

Wonwoo was gradually understanding his feelings towards Mingyu, it was not just 'friendship' or 'best-friends' anymore, it was more than that. It was something stronger.

~

"Took you long enough." Jun scoffed, laughing at how slow Wonwoo was.

"S-shut up, you!" Wonwoo argued, "it's not like you could have done it any faster!"

"A-anyways, let's make dinner, it's getting pretty late and I'm starving."

"Haha alright." Jun complied, wrapping his arms around Wonwoo's shoulders, leading him to the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
Here you go ladies and gentlemen, chapter 21! I finally changed the cover of this book HAHA took me long enough 😂😂
Mingyu is such a cutie pie, like I can't even. Wonwoo! Please give this little thing some of your much wanted attention! It'll make him happy, I swear, no scam here.
Alright, I hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Please look forward to the next one!