Chapter 22.

This picture is completely irrelevant here. But. I ship kaisoo. So it's fine. AND LOOK HOW ADORABLE THEY ARE HERE OMG <3333 anyone else ships kaisoo too?

School starts tomorrow and neither of them are excited about it, both Mingyu and Wonwoo. They have the feeling that this holiday was too short, it came by so fast and past so quickly as well, it is almost disappointing to them that they couldn't enjoy it a little longer.

To savor this little luxury left, they decided to spend the afternoon watching TV and lazying around. Basically, they don't plan on doing nothing, making the excuse of 'spending quality time' with each other.

"Wonwoo-ah~"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever dated anyone before?" Mingyu asked.

"N-no... why do you ask?" Wonwoo replied, slightly flustered.

"No reason, just curious."

"How about yourself? Have you gone out with anyone before? I'm sure you have, since you're so handsome and well liked by everyone." Wonwoo asked.

"Well... yea, one or two. Not dating anyone now tho, totally single." Mingyu replied, wriggling his eyebrows and grinning slightly.

Wonwoo scoffed, rolling his eyes playfully.

"So... Do you have someone you like? sure you do, so many girls have their eyes on you, you must see something in one of them right?" Wonwoo picked at Mingyu, hoping to get something out of him.

"Huh, I have someone in mind..." Mingyu said.

"Who is it? Who is it? Is it someone I know?" Wonwoo chirped excitedly, springing up and down on the couch, eager to find out his best friend's secret.

"Well... I'm not telling you!" Mingyu said, poking his tongue out at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with the offended look and sat back down, his previous enthusiasm gone. He crossed his arms and sulked, making a pouty face, murmuring to himself how Mingyu is being an asshole.

"Hey I can hear you, ya' know." Mingyu said, unamused.

"I can hear you, ya' know." Wonwoo copied in a mocking voice.

"Are you mocking me?"

"Are you mocking me?" Wonwoo Copied.

"Are we seriously playing this game right now?"

Again, Wonwoo copied him.

"You better stop it before I get mad."

"You better stop it before I get mad." Wonwoo mimicked in a high pitched voice, making fun of the other.

"That's it." Mingyu launched himself towards Wonwoo and pushed him down on the couch and started tickling him.

"AHHA...STOP. Ha ahaha..." Wonwoo whizzed, out of breath.

"Say 'sorry Mingyu-Oppa~' in a cute voice then I'll stop." Mingyu said, smirking.

"Oh hell no! That too embarrassing!" Wonwoo complained. Mingyu started ticking Wonwoo again until he gave up.

"I'M SORRY MINGYU-OPPA! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Wonwoo screamed, in between fits of laughters.

"No. not cute enough. Apology rejected!" Mingyu deadpanned, he stopped tickling Wonwoo so that he can catch his breath.

"Urg... I'm sorry Mingyu-oppa~ please forgive me?" Wonwoo said, with the cutest voice he could master and did the 'boing boing' hands.

Mingyu couldn't help himself. He immediately plunged forward, hugging Wonwoo tightly.

"Oh my god! You're so cute!" He said as he pinched Wonwoo's cheeks.

"Pleade staph." Wonwoo said, trying to squirm out of Mingyu's grasps.

"How about you?" Mingyu asked.

"Eh?"

"Do you have anyone you like?"

"Of course." Wonwoo replied.

"Who is it?"

"Not telling you." Wonwoo huffed. "That person is very charming... they never fail to make my day better. I like that person a lot, more than myself actually."

"Do you plan on confessing?" Mingyu asked.

"I don't think I will... it's very one sided... I'm not confident that the person will like me back. Even if they do, I can't guarantee that it'll be a wonderful relationship. I don't want to risk the friendship we share now." Wonwoo answered sincerely.

"You'll never know until you try." Mingyu encouraged, flashing his bring smile at Wonwoo.

Wonwoo smiled back, as a thanks for the encouragement.

The both of them then sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
If you read my seventeen oneshots, you probably recognize this in one of the meanie oneshots. Yes yes, I'm lazy blah blah blah I get it. But if it can satisfy both audiences, then what's the deal, it's a win win situation! For those who red this already, I'm so sorry, I promise I'll upload the next chapter soon! So, please look forward to it! Hope you've enjoyed this chapter!