Chapter 9.

<wonwoo's pov>

Did he just ask me out on a date? Or am I hearing things?

"W-what?" I asked, bewildered look on my face.

He was already standing in front of me, but started to move even closer, too close for my liking.

He pinned me against the wall, at that moment, I have yet to grasp the situation so I didn't struggle.

"We're going on a date." He said.

~

I didn't want to go at first, but was literally forced out of my own apartment by Kim Mingyu. I was still wearing my oversized shirt and luckily already changed into my skinny jeans.

Apparently, he already had the whole day planned out for us. We went for breakfast at a really nice coffee shop that is close to my apartment, after that, he brought me to the park. In the afternoon, we went to the amusement park that was not too far from my place and honestly, I had fun, maybe too much fun. I haven't felt like this in a while now, and it kind of feels nice. I don't know why, but he makes me feel at peace.

From time to time, he would hold my hand and lead me to places. I don't dislike it or anything, it's just that, every time he does that, it makes my heart flutter a little, I'll get all nervous and tensed, the places he touched will also get all tingly.

Before I know it, the sun was already setting and was getting pretty late.

We are walking back to my apartment. Feeling tired, I yawned, covering my mouth with my hands.

"Here, get on my back," he offered. I was hesitant at first, but seeing how he is treating me now, I think I can trust him. I got on his back and he carried me back to my place. On the way there, I fell asleep, hugging him tightly for comfort and security.

~

<mingyu's pov>

I am currently walking back to wonwoo hyung's apartment with him on my back. The way he snuggles to me is absolutely adorable, I just want to squish his cheeks and tell him how cute he is.

"Wonwoo hyung," no reply. I turned my head a little to look at him, but he is facing he other side, concluding that he's asleep, I kept quiet and continue walking.

When we reached his place, I took his keys from his pocket and opened the door. I carried him to his room and placed him on his bed. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, causing me to land on top of him. Surprisingly, he was still asleep.

"No... don't... it's cold..." he murmured, a small frown and pour formed on his sleeping face.

"Stop being so cute, I won't be able to resist..." I whispered to his ears, fully aware that he can't hear me.

I guess I'm spending the night here then, I thought. Laying beside him, I placed a hand on his waist and he automatically moved closer and snuggled to my chest, causing me to smile at his cute actions.

____________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N
:3