Chapter 16.

<wonwoo's pov>

I'm glad that I'm grouped with my two closest friends, but why do I feel a strange tension going on here? I guess I'll figure it out another time.

"Hey stop making that face!" I said to Mingyu, smacking him on the arm.

"What face?" He replied while rubbing the area I just so brutally whacked.

"Don't play dumb with me, you know what I'm talking about."

"No I don't!"

"You were making a face as if you were going to murder someone! Stop it, its scaring me!"

"Ahh..."

He made a pouty face and apologized to me. Sigh, I really can't handle this boy well.

"The fourth group will be jeonghan and Joshua. The last group will be me and jihoon." Seungcheol said. Of course, he's going to group himself with his boyfriend.

The bus ride was quiet, in a good way. Everyone was either sleeping due to jet lag or on their phone due to boredom. For me, I couldn't sleep, I was wide awake, I've already slept during the flight. Mingyu however, was nodding off beside me, sitting in an uncomfortable position, well it look uncomfortable to me. I gently shifted him so that he was resting comfortably on my shoulders. He immediately snuggled closer and grabbed my arm, hugging it like how he would hug a pillow, groaning because the 'pillow' was too skinny. I moved closer to Mingyu so that we were both in a more comfortable position and rested my head on his. I could feel my insides becoming warm, it felt nice.

"Everyone wake up! We've reached the hotel. I'll give out your room key cards when we're in the lobby." Seungcheol said. Irritated groans echoed through the bus, everyone was tired. Thankfully we were allowed the rest of the day off to rest.

Everyone gathered their stuff and dragged their luggage towards and into the hotel. The keys were given to the leader of each group, I received our room key since I was the most mature one there. You really can't trust a kid and a man-child with important items.

"Why don't I get to keep the keys?!" Jun complained with Mingyu at the side whining at the fact that he didn't get to hold the keys as well. I swear, they're like four year olds in a adult's body.

"How do you expect seungcheol to trust you guys with the keys if you're gonna act like this? Seriously guys." I deadpanned, I'm going to have such an amazing time here. Please sense my sarcasm.

The room was absolutely amazing, it's really spacious and the counter loaded with snacks, a large TV and...... only two beds? Wait, there's only two beds?!

There's one king size bed and a single bed not too far away from it. Oh god, I can feel the tension behind me already. The two of them are having an internal war right now, I can feel it all the way here.

I turned around, yep, as expected, the two of them are staring each other to death.

"Will the two of you cut it out?" I said, "seriously, this is getting annoying."

"Yea, Jun, this is getting annoying." Mingyu said, sticking is tongue out at Jun. At this point, you can literally see the veins in Jun's forehead pop. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist, getting ready to shoot back.

Before any damage was done, I put my hand out in front of Jun, signaling him to stop. He immediately complied. I gently punched Mingyu in the arm, giving him a glare, as a warning.

I dragged my feet towards the single bed, stopped my luggage at the edge of the bed and placed my hand held item on the floor. "This bed is now mine. You guys will have to share that one." I said, pointing to the king size bed.

Mingyu was so pissed off with Jun that he went to sleep on the couch. I felt bad, he looked uncomfortable sleeping in such an awkward position. I'm starting to wonder how even fell asleep in that position anyways.

"Jun-ah," I whispered trying to keep my voice as quiet as possible, moving on to the king size bed that jun is currently sitting comfortably on. When he felt the bed dip at the area where I sat at, he looked up and removed his earpiece.

"Yea?"

"Uh... I-I was wondering if.. if you would want to change bed with me..."

"Why?"

"I feel bad for Mingyu, he looks really upset," I explained.

"Okay." He replied. "If it makes you happy, then okay."

I smiled and murmured a 'thanks' before jumping off the bed.

I approached Mingyu and gently shook him. "Mingyu-ah, go sleep on the bed, it's uncomfortable here." I whispered into his ears.

With his eyes closed, he stood up, and made his way to the bed. He even tucked himself in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________