Chapter 13.

<wonwoo's pov>

The trip is tomorrow and I'm still not done packing. So now I'm stuck here in my room, searching for all the things that I needed to bring for the trip.

A few moments later, I gave up.

To: Mingyu
MINGYU I NEED YOU HERE RIGHT NOW! Please get some snacks on the way here. THANKS~

I had to do it, I had no other choice. He was the last hope I got to finish packing in time. My room is a mess, clothes all over the room thrown messily on the floor or bed, hangers that the clothes came with in the wardrobe abandoned on the floor, and me stressing over not knowing what to bring. Hey, you can't blame me for not knowing, it's actually my first time going on an overseas trip to another country.

From: Mingyu
I'll be there in 20min

Twenty minutes?! You've got to be kidding me, that's so long! What am I suppose to do now? Rot away?! I didn't reply him because I know it's not his fault, his place is pretty far from mine, plus, I asked him to buy snacks over, he probably had to stop by the convenient store to get them.

To: Mingyu
QUICK! I'm dying (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

I know I'm exaggerating, but at least now he won't take his own sweet time to get here, which I without a doubt, know that he will slowly stroll here like he's got all the time in the world.

Letting out a long sigh, I started to tidy the place a little, since Mingyu is coming over and would probably be shocked if he sees my room this messy. I picked up the clothes and hangers laying on the marble tiles and the bed, folded some and hung some on the hangers, then proceeded to gently place them in my wardrobe.

I guess now I'll have to wait for that slow poke Mingyu to arrive, this is going to take a while...

After what it seems like three hours later, Mingyu finally showed up. I walked towards the door, getting ready to scream at him for being late.  But, the minute I opened the door, a bag of chips were shoved into my arms. I could tell that he was running, perspiration rolling down his forehead, hair sticking to the side of his face. Nonetheless, he still looks handsome.

"Here, I got you your favorites!" He said while smiling brightly, "sorry I'm late."

Great, now I can't even get mad at him anymore. He is so sweet to travel further just to get my favorite snacks.

I opened the door wider for him to come in. I looked down, feeling shy and kind of bad for being mad at him for being late.

"Thanks..." I murmured, a tinge of pink on my cheeks.

"Awww you're so cute when you're like this!" He cooed and pinched my cheeks. I quickly batted his hand away and pulled him inside so that he can help me pack.

We finished packing at around evening time, we were both starving and decided to go for dinner.

From: Jun
Wonwoo-ah, you free now? Wanna go get dinner together?

Ah, it's Jun. I'm already used to Jun texting me at this timing, the both of us always eat dinner together since our parents are overseas, and it's better that eating alone.

"Hey Gyu, Jun wants to join us for dinner, are you okay with that?" I asked, looking up from my phone to meet Mingyu's eyes. His expression changed from happy to I don't even know what. I don't think I've ever seen such an expression on Mingyu's face before. It's like a mixture of sadness and disappointment, he just don't look happy like he was a minute ago.

"Whatever." He answered, looking away. I could tell Mingyu is getting annoyed, but unsure of why.

Since his answer was so neutral, I take it as a yes.

To: Jun
Sure! Come over, Mingyu is here too!

From: Jun
Alright! I'll be there soon!

I smiled as I pressed the lock button on my phone.

"Gyu, why are you sulking? Come here," I said in a gentle voice. I hugged him from behind and ruffled his hair. I'm his hyung, of course I'm allowed to do that.

He pout as he turned around to burry his face in the crook of my neck and he let out a whinny noise, like a kid at the candy store when his parents won't buy him what he wants.

"Lets go make dinner." I whispered and giggled. I broke the hug and pulled him to the kitchen.

We decided to cook spaghetti for dinner, since we had the sauce and everything, and it was the easiest to make. We set the table for the three of us and after a while, the door bell rang. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Hi Wonwoo! I brought drinks for us!" He said cheerfully. I smiled and took the drinks and placed it into the fridge. He came inside and placed his sling bag on the couch.

Mingyu smiled and bowed to him, out of respect for a senior.

Only Jun and I chatted when we were eating, Mingyu sat there completely silent, only concentrating on his plate.

After dinner, Jun helped me with the dishes and Mingyu went back home. I thanked him again for helping me pack and sent him off at the door.

"Are you excited for tomorrow's trip?" Jun asked, wiping water off the cleaned dishes.

"Yea, I can't wait! I'm so nervous, I've never been on such a trip before." I replied.

We talked about random things for a little before he decided to head home.

I had many thoughts running through my head when I laid in bed, getting ready to sleep. I obviously couldn't with all these thoughts. I'm think I'm too excited for tomorrow, I need to clam down.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________