Chapter 17.

SAY THE NAME: SEVENTEENNNNN 🌚
A/N
Bad language ahead? I don't know how to do these things.

<Mingyu's pov>

This morning, I woke up on the bed. I don't remember sleeping in the bed last night, so how did I end up here?

I flipped to face the other side of the bed, to my surprise, I see the white haired Wonwoo staring back at me.

"Hey, long time no see." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yea... wait why are you here? Isn't Jun here too?! Oh my god, you have to hide yourself!" I said, trying to burry him under the blanket.

He quickly shoved the blanket aside and sat up, throwing me a glare. "Don't worry about it, that guy is still asleep."

"Oh."

"But what if Seungcheol hyung or someone else comes in-" I was cut off by a sudden pair of lips pressed onto mine. After a while, he broke the kiss.

"Like I said, stop worrying, they're all sleep. It's only six in the morning, no one would wake up so early." He said in a calm voice.

"Okay... but would you stop doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"Uh... you know... k-kissing?" I asked, trying to hide the blush that was creeping up my cheeks.

"Why? You don't like it? You don't like feeling Wonwoo's lips against yours?" He said, raising an eyebrow, clearly teasing me.

"Of course I like it. It's just that... I want to kiss the real Wonwoo, I want Wonwoo himself to initiate the kiss."

"If you really like him that much, I suggest you hurry up. You see that guy on the other bed? He has feelings for Wonwoo too. If you don't hurry, he might just get taken away..." He said, "oh yea, I forgot to mention, during this time of the year, he usually gets into this weird mood which he gets a little... um... easily irritated and whinny sometimes... maybe clingy and demanding too. So.. yea, have fun dealing with that."

"Wai-"

Before I could get him to explain what was going on, wonu disappeared, returning Wonwoo. Since Wonwoo was basically still asleep, his body became limp and fell into my arms.

Letting out a sigh, I carefully place Wonwoo on the bed, trying not to wake him.

~

True enough, the rest of the day was exactly as wonu described, well, not as bad as I thought, but still not the quiet and shy Wonwoo that I'm used to.

"Gyu~ I want hug!" Wonwoo's demanded, raising his hand up in front of him, throwing me the puppy dog face. The other members just looked at us, clearly amused by the scenario in front of them.

Engulfing Wonwoo in a hug, I whispered, "Wonwoo-ah, everyone's watching..." I mean, I would have rejected his sudden command, but I couldn't. Like I said, I would. His puppy dog face is too much for me, believe me, if you were in my place, you'll melt immediately.

I pat his back, suggesting that he should probably let go, but it just made him hug me tighter. Hey, I'm not complaining here, I liked the hug, but it's just that everyone is watching and giggling at us like middle school girls. I bet they're all secretly shipping us or something. Again, I'm not complaining.

Throughout the day, Wonwoo wouldn't leave my side, even when Jun wanted him to go to the amusement park with him. Jun was clearly confused by what's going on, the sudden change of attitude and stuff. And, I could see, no, sense that Jun was no liking the situation at all; Wonwoo clinging to me.

On the outside I'm like at humble and shits, but on the inside I'm like "HAHA SUCK IT, MOTHAFAKAR!"

In all seriousness, I feel like I've won(woo) an award: having Wonwoo choose me instead of Jun.

Sorry not sorry 🌚

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________