Me

I'm y/n and I'm 16 years old I'm Puerto Rican and Mexican 100% bby. So I'm know but not know is a saying that someone once told me and I stuck with it ever since.

I'm not skinny but I'm thick as people say. I sometimes don't care but I'm insecure sometimes. I'm a senior yes Ik I'm 16 but I skipped 7th grade.

Today I have to go to a game. Well because I'm a cheerleader so I kind of have to go. Anyway yea talk to you later.

Me and my bestie crystal, and Jackie are also on the team, so we all just came to my house to get ready.

I opened the front door and my boos walked in. "So let's get ready" Jackie said running upstairs carrying her bag. We went into my room and changed into our cheer uniform and we did our hair. I put my hair in a hair pony tail. Crystal braided her hair and Jackie had a bun.

We all got that our shoes on and walked to crystals car😍. "Wait boo let's take a picture" Jackie said. We took a few pictures I posted one on snapchat and one on Instagram. We got in the car and drive to school🙃.

We went to the gym where the team and the basketball team had to practice at. We went over to coach and talked about what we are gonna do. "Ok girls practice your cheers and work on toe touches and one mans", "I have to go to the office" she said. We practiced and we already knew all of it. Lucas went up to Jackie and was talking to her. I never really talked to him before but ig he seem cool but I do know he is a player but can't judge a book by its cover. He looked at me then smiled. Damn he got a cute smile. He walked back dribbling the basketball.

"Aye y/n come over here" Jackie said. "What happened girl" I said walking to her. "So you know Lucas" she asked "yea" I replied. Well apparently his friend likes me and it seems like Lucas likes you too boo" she said smiling. "Ok well lucky you and I never really even talked to him so" I said smiling. "Ok just saying" she said. I was on my phone when a ball dribbled by my feet. I picked it up and started dribbling. One of the boys said "aye princess you on the basketball team"? "Naw" I replied. "You should try out" he said. Lucas came up to me dribbling. "You should try out you seem pretty decent" he said. "Ok I'll think about it" I said still dribbling the ball. "Let me see you shoot" he said. I dribbled to the three point arch line and shot. "Damn princess got a good arm" Lucas and two other guys said. "Oh and I'm not princess I'm y/n" I said a little sassy. "Ok y/n a name to go with that pretty face" Lucas said. I smiled and walked away.