Lucas house

He pulled on my shirt, he slipped his hand up my shirt but I grabbed his hand.

What are you up to I mumbled. You ain't gonna give daddy none tonight he asked. No not tonight I said. Ok baby whenever your ready he said smiling.

I know I know he is fucking Lucas Coly just sleep with him but I'm not like that. I love him and I want it to be special since it's my first time too. He knows more then me but I feel like he gets mad when I say no. I thought in my head.

Next night>>>>>

We were laying down on his bed. His mom was at work. I laid next to him and cuddled with him. He kissed me. He was just so passionate about the kiss it was perfect he was perfect. He pulled on my shirt. Leaving kisses on my neck and then biting my neck. Lucas I said. Yea baby he answered. I think I'm ready I said. Really he said with a grin. Yea I said again. Ok he said while leaving hickies on me. He found my sweet spot and started sucking. I let out a little moan.

You like that he said kissing me then he took his shirt off along with mine. He took his shorts off which left him in his boxers. He slipped my joggers off. Left me in my Victoria secret bra and underwear.

It escalated very quickly.
Do sum for daddy he said while slapping my ahh. I sat on his lap and moved my hips. I knew he liked it cause he had his hands on my waist. I heard a moan come out and he said baby you a Lil freak.
I turned and kept on moving my hips. Making him bite his lip. While still on his lap moving my hips I started sucking on his neck leaving marks everywhere. His hands trailed all over my body. I put my hand over his boxers and decided to tease him. I was playing around and was touching him. (Not gonna lie at all he was pretty big).

Stop fucking teasing he said while getting on top of me. He was looking for my sweet spot and found it. Letting moans out he started trailing hickies down down down. He slowly took my panties off. His boxers came off he looked at me. You ready he asked me. Yea I said. Are you sure we don't have to he said. Lucas it's fine I'm ready just be soft I said. Ok he said while slowly sliding into me.
>>>>>>>
I was laying on his chest with just my bra underwear and I think Lucas shirt on. I woke up it was 7:00.
I woke Lucas up. Damn baby last night was amazing I can't believe it was your first time. I know but now I'm hurting I said while trying to get up. Hey payback queen but it was good he said. Yes it was daddy I said while giving him a kiss. He kissed me back and deepened the kiss then went to my neck while his hands traveled down and grabbing my butt.

We stopped. We could literally cuddle and kiss all day but we need to go to the studio.

Sry it's super short... plz comment tho