No it cant be

Three months later * We walked up to his room. He closed and locked his door. He came up to me smiling at me. Baby girl come here he demanded. I came closer his breath on my face. He slowly unzipped my dress then softly kissing my body. He laid me down taking my dress off fully. Leaving me in my bra and underwear. He started sucking close to by my chest. Then grabbing and rubbing me. He licked me down to my lower body and stopped where my underwear was. His hands on my hips then his lips leaving soft kisses around my waist. He looked up at me and smiled. He went back up and kissed me making sure it was passionate. He was on top of me. I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. My hands all over his chest.

Slowly going lower to his belt. I looked up and smiled at him. Taking his belt off and un-zippering his jeans. He was then back on top of me. He went back down to my lower waist and hips. He slowly slid them down lower and lower.
>>>>>>>
Next thing I feel is his tongue exploring the inside of me. My hands pulling on his soft curls.

Skipping 😂>>>>

He slowly entered me. Ugh Lucas I called out. Baby that's not my name he said. Daddy .. daddy . As he went slow then faster and rough, I let out moans.

>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up smiling on top of a sleeping Lucas. The sheets over us. I slowly got up and put one of his t shirts on. I laid back down with him. (He had his boxers on)
His hand grabbing my butt then smiling. My love my queen damn I love you so much I want to say thank you baby gave me that fire he said with a laugh. You weren't bad at all daddy.

Skip two weeks later>>>>>

I felt horrible like shi*
I woke up three am I was sleeping over jackies and I went to the bathroom and straight to the toilet. Ugh that's disgusting I told myself. I went downstairs to get some Advil and water. Damn wtf did I eat I asked myself thinking of reasons on why I would be throwing up.

I thought back to about two weeks ago. Me and Lucas we oh my god did we use a no I don't think he did I thought to myself.

No it's fine it's not that I kept telling myself.
I went back I sleep.
7:30 am
Y/n get up we are going to the movies today Jackie yelled in my ear. I got up feeling sick still. I ran to the bathroom again ewe to the toilet.

Just take me home I asked her. Ok boo hope you feel better she said while leaving me st my door step. I went to my room and got some money then went to the Walgreens and got pregnancy test. The lady at the register asked, are you expecting? No these are for my cousin I told her. Oh ok sweetie have a good day she said as she gave me my change back.
I got home and ran upstairs to my bathroom. I took a test positive. I took another one .. positive. No I can't do this omg Lucas doesn't want my baby. He is to busy with his career he doesn't have time for a baby I said to myself I went to my room crying. My phone ringing off the hook "My baby🌎 ❤️" please y/n answer my calls
I'm going over there" I read his texts.

About 20 minutes later there was my door bell ringing. I hid the tests and walked downstairs. I opened the door and Lucas came in. Baby girl what's wrong he asked me very worried. Nothing I told him. Y/n what's wrong he asked again. Nothing Lucas ok fine I'm sorry. Why are you sorry he asked. Ugh I can't tell you I'm sorry you should just go I told him as I started to cry. Y/n baby it's fine talk to me what's wrong. I know what your going to say Lucas I said to him. Y/n tell me he asked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs to my room. I got the test out and before I showed them to him I said. Lucas I'm sorry and I love you and I showed him the tests. He looked at them then looked at me. I know you don't want I- what the fuck do you mean I don't want it. We are having a baby he said with the biggest smile ever. You want to have the baby I asked him. Yes y/n I want to have this baby with you why wouldn't I, I love you he told me. I cried. My queen no don't cry this is the best moment in my life I get to have a mini us he said. I smiled and hugged him. I pushed him on the bed me still on top of him hugging him. Lucas I asked him. Yes baby he replied. How are we gonna tell our parents.

We could  have dinner here and I'll invite my mom Lucas suggested. Yea I said. How about next week he asked. Yea next week I said.