Studio

....wow that's amazing I needa get you signed on this he told me. I smiled Lucas was happy for me too. Look my baby out here already singing on this killa song Lucas told the guys. Ok so Lucas we gotta start something Kevin and Bryson were saying.

Yea they talked and started working on something special according to the guys but they wouldn't let me hear it.

I was on my phone when I heard someone banging on the studio door. I went to go open it and there was like three guys wearing all black with a black bandana wrapped around their neck.
They right away pushed past me. Nah who are you I asked. They threw up a gang sign. "GD" gánster disciples...
the guys rushed out of the studio room and next to me. Kevin and Dillon pulling me to the back. Just stay back here ok Kevin said. I could see all of them. I heard the tall one in the middle say the package was due last week and RICO don't like waiting nigga he said. We already went over this we gave it to you's Lucas said to them. Listen lil nigga we said you didn't deliver it so that means we are right, we want it by Wednesday he said. You he called out to me. Why the fuck do you want to talk to my girl Lucas got mad. Maybe you can come hop on this dic* he said to me. Fucking no, just go fuck off before I call Big J M I said. Shit she knows Big J M I heard one of them whisper. Lets go she don't really know him he said leaving while throwing up GD. I threw up a sign too, The boys threw up a sign too and they other guys rushed out. Kevin said you know big J M?

Yea he is like my godfather kinda I told them. Damn you got choself a thug girl too Kevin said. Lucas laughed yea man, RICO ain't gon do shit Lucas said. Believe me if big J M knew RICO was out in his territory buying selling stuff RICO wouldn't be her no more I told them. I needed to talk to Lucas. Baby come here I told him. He walked besides me what's up mami he asked. Listen I don't want you to deliver the package I told him. Listen baby girl it's a job that I have to do you do understand that right he asked me. Yes but can't you have someone else do it please the last thing I want is for your face to be on a shirt you six feet underground and me non stop crying Lucas I said to him. I know y/n that's why I will be careful when I deliver those packages and see I fine I'm here right now kissing you he said then kissed me. I sighed ok baby I said.

It's fine everything is gonna be good. Ok I told him.

Man I fucking love him I don't want him to get hurt he is the love of my life I can't imagine a world without him. We went to Bryson's house because we figured we shouldn't stay in the studio. We got into the car and we drove there it was about 25 minutes from the studio. We finally got there and we walked inside. A little girl came running down from upstairs. "Daddy" she called and hugged Bryson. Omg they are so adorable. Hey princess Bryson told her. Wow she's pretty the little girl said staring at me. I blushed awe your so beautiful I told her. Who are they she asked. These are my friends. Uncle Kevin this is Dillon will y/n and Lucas y/n boyfriend he explained.

Hi guys we are friends now she said while giving me and Lucas a hug. Your so precious princess I told her. Thank you she said while walking to the living room.

(Sorrry it's really super
Sucky but I'm on vacation and I'm in NY rn so I'm constantly in stores and stuff so I'm really sorry I'll try to update more)