Lucas

You changed me he said.

I grabbed his hand and walked him to the girls bathroom. I cleaned up his nose. Baby listen he said while lifting my head up meeting his eyes.
Lucas I started. Listen Lucas I want to change you but but just I mean I caught you kissing Jennifer and people saying that you two were fuckin.

Y/n I made mistakes and I'm sorry I would do anything think in the whole entire fuckin world to make it up to you he said. So you did sleep with her. No I didn't have sex with her y/n ok this is what you want to here I never had sex before people say I fuck bitch after bitch but I don't and your not a bitch baby. I really have deep deep feelings for you he finished. I have to think ok Lucas I said before I turned and walked back to class he gave me a hug and walked off. Ugh he probably went home I thought in my head.

Last bell. I got all my stuff from my locker and started to walk to the door when I seen the bitch. Jackie and crystal walked up to me. We were gonna ask if you wanted to come over Jackie asked me. Ok just give me a second. Jennifer walked up to me. Hey hoe she said. I'm not a hoe you should look in the mirror I replied back. Have you seen Lucas he said he was coming over today she asked. No j haven't and he probably won't cause we have to talk I snapped back at her. Listen he doesn't love you I mean he cheated on you didn't he she said. Shut the fuck up i said not able to hold it in anymore. Good thing crystal told her to move her bitch ass along before I swung at her...

We walked to crystals car and drove to her house. So you doing ok baby girl they asked me. I'm ok I just need to think. I have deep feelings for him but I don't want him to hurt me but it's like I need him I feel so much better with him I said to them. Ok well lets take your mind off things for a bit and go to the mall ok. Ok I said while getting my shoes on.

I can't stop thinking about Lucas I don't wanna lose him but I don't wanna get hurt even more.

Lucas pov

I fucking think I love her I know I know but I known her for two months already and she is all I want. I don't like her being sad all I wanna do is make her happy and I wanna be the person who makes her smile and laugh not some other guy. You good bro Will asked me. No I'm not I think I fucking lost her I replied. It's ok bro you gotta make it up to her and show her she is the only one you have eyes for.