I know

I know Lucas I said....

Umm I'm sorry about the wall he said. It's fine I'll say my brother did it I said. Please don't tell anyone you Dillon Ben and Dante are the only ones that know ok he said. Ok I promise I replied. We had some things in common we just hung out. It was 7:30 and I heard knocking on the door. Me and Lucas were listening to music. I turned the music off then walked downstairs. I opened the door and my mom walked in. Y/n who's car is in our driveway she questioned. My friend Lucas came over he needs help with his history homework I said.

Ok well can I meet this friend of your she said. Mom he is just my friend I said while I seen Lucas come downstairs. Hi mrs.y/l/n Lucas said. Hi Lucas my mom said.

Well Lucas umm y/n didn't ask permission to have you over but you seem responsable but how old are you she asked. I'm umm 19 he said. Ok well y/n is 16 you are kind of old to umm well be alone by yourselves but would you two mind if you stay downstairs my mom asked. Yea of course Lucas said.

Lucas went upstairs to get his phone. Young lady first off why do you have a boy over without permission and second I am not a bad mom i would've called you out she said. Ok thank you I said. I'll deal with you after he leaves in 20 minutes she said and walked upstairs. We watched tv my mom said you have to leave I said. She's a trip in she doesn't trust me I said. My mom doesn't either they just always think we doing something bad he said. Yea I replied. Ok well bye he said opening the door. Bye I said. Lucas weirdly gave me a hug and I hugged him back. See you tomorrow better not miss again he whispered. Ok I promise I said while closing and locking the door.

I talked to my mom and explained how we are just really good friends and how he has a girlfriend already.

I kept on writing in my book. I wrote the chorus of a rap song.