The "gathering" Party

As I walked in I smelt the strong scent of alcohol and wee*. "Y'all do that" I asked Dillion and Lucas. "Yea mami you wanna blunt" Lucas asked me.

"Naw I'm good I ain't about that" I said. "Ok you a goody girl" Dillon said. "Naw but I just I don't do that stuff you won't get it" I said getting frustrated. "Ok y/n we just playing we don't wanna peer pressure you" Lucas said.

We were chilling listening to music. Aye y'all wanna go in the pool someone asked. "Yee lets go" Dillon and Chris said. Me and the girls changed into our bathing suits 👙.... I walked out and I felt very insecure about myself because I'm chubby I'm not gonna even lie. I felt Lucas look at me. His eyes were traveling all over my body. "Yes" I said looking at him. "Sry nothing" he said kind of blushing. We were playing in the pool. Over all it was fun. It was 12:00 and I got out the pool and went to a room to change. I got finished changing and Lucas walked in the roomg. "Oh sorry" he said walking out. "It's fine I was gonna leave and just wanted to say thx for inviting us" "no problem you's should come over more often" he said.

"Yea well text me when you's wanna hang out" I said opening the door. "You need a ride home" Lucas asked. "Actually yea crystal and Jackie left early" I said. "Ok let me get my keys. He got his keys and we walked outside to a black rang rover. He opened the door for me. Where do you live he asked. I told him and it was like two blocks away. Aye you live really close maybe we can walk to your house Lucas said. Yea sure I said. He pulled up to the driveway and I got out. Thank you Lucas. No problem beautiful- I mean y/n he said with a smile. Bye I said cheesin hard. Bye he said ig blushing a little.