Question

We went into some stores and bought some clothes or whatever. Lucas kept me close to him when a guy walked past or looked at me.

I got in the line for Dunkin' Donuts because me and the boys wanted coffee. The boys sat down at a table and were on their phones. Hey bro look I heard a guy behind me say. Damn that shit fat another guy said. Hey mama's why don't you come over here to papi a guy who was cute-ish said he was light skin. Excuse me I said stepping back. You heard me baby girl he said then slapped my ass.

I pushed the guy back and I felt Lucas move past me and start fighting with the guy. Don't touch her again ok asshole she ain't yours ok he said. The light skin boys friends were fighting with Dillon and Will too. Fuck off man they said and the guys and his friends walked off. You ok y/n Lucas said. Yea I'm fine I'm sorry I said looking at a bruise on Lucas's face. Don't worry baby they shouldn't have been easing with you he said. We got in the car and I drove to my house. I went upstairs and cleaned all of the boys up with bandages and whatever they needed. I was currently in the bathroom with Lucas. I'm sorry Lucas I said again. Listen it's not your fault that your irresistible he said licking his lips. I bite my lip and cleaned him up. ok your fine I said grabbing the door handle.

He grabbed my arm and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and opened the door. We went to my room the boys were watching tv like five year olds. Lucas looked me in the eyes and leaned in. Damn a fukkboi I said in my head. I brushed his lips to tease hi cause I'm not a hoe duh. You fukk in tease ma he said walking away. My mom came into my room out of no where.

Oh sorry sweetie I didn't know that you had your friends over she said. It's fine what do you need I asked. Well we were gonna go to the cemetery but if you have plans with your friends --gco--- when are we leaving I asked..... (we are going to my cousins grave I haven't been there in a few months, and I need to go.) well I have to go pick up your brother and your cousins she said. Is it ok if me Lucas Will and Dillon go I asked. Of course sweetie she said and walked out of the room. So sorry for putting you's on the spot I just need to go to the cemetery I said. Nah it's fine lets go they said.

We walked out to the car and started to drive. We passed Walgreens wait I need to go to the store I said as Lucas pulled into the parking lot. I got some flowers for the grave. We got to his grave I knew exactly where my cousin was buried how could I forget
Flashback*
It was the worst day the worst week the worst month the worst year the worst I wish I didn't feel this pain I wish it was me in that casket instead I thought as tears pounded down my face and left stains on my cheeks. I went to see him my older cousin one last time until they closed the casket. I went up and hugged him I told him I loved him and that I'm sorry I didn't give you enough hugs or tell you I love you but you always knew that I loved you. Of course he did he was like my idol my role model. I stepped away and my aunt and uncle and their children (my cousins) said goodbye..... I watched as they closed the casket. It was a nightmare, I wish I never seen that but it always replays and I wish that it wasn't him everyday I wake up I wish he was here to see me and meet my friends he would've liked Lucas Will and Dillon.
--------->>>>>>>>>>>

We got to the grave I walked out of he car and sat down. I closed my eyes and I was praying yes praying. I didn't care who I was with I'm not gonna hide anything. Tears fell down my cheeks. Dillon sat next to me. I opened my eyes.

I looked around and seen Will sitting under a tree but I didn't see Lucas. Were is Lucas I asked Dillon. He went to see his brother he replied. I sighed ok where is his brother buried I asked. He pointed and I seen Lucas sitting on a grave. I slowly walked over there. I got there and he was talking I heard him say" man I really fucked up a lot I wish you's were here to help me out. Man we all miss you's Me Will Dillon. Lucas said hey. I sat next to him. Hi I replied wiping tears from my eyes. I looked at him his red eyes and wiped his tears. I laid my head on his shoulder.

Why y/n why he asked. Man they both would've loved you he said. I smiled.

After the cemetery...

At my house. Lucas was in my drive way just me and him in the car. Y/n listen you know I like you more then a friend and I was wondering if you would make me happy and be my beautiful girlfriend?