not starting nothing

You arguing with me Big J asked. Naw we don't wanna start nothing but I'm telling you as a friend just listen Lucas said.

Fine just this time Lucas my dad is gonna kill me so keep it DL ok he said as him and Lucas dapped. Lucas and me got in the car. Baby I don't want you to be taking these deliveries ok. But baby it's how I help provide. Fine but just know I'm doing it with you I said while holding his hand. I knew you weren't so good he said kis
sing my cheek.

How about you come over he said while grinning. Fine but my parents - wait they aren't home anyways I said remembering they had to leave to a dinner tonight.

We pulled up to Lucas driveway and he opened the door, for me. I walked inside and walked upstairs to his room. Lucas f your room is a mes- wait hold up you cleaned I said laughing. No duh you bitch I can clean he said. I'm not a bitch I said with a sassy look. I'm just paying with chu he said hugging me. I turned around y back facing him. Awe I know what you want. What I asked. You want this d right he said putting it right against my butt. It was hard and I just laughed Lucas I yelled as he hugged me tighter. I kept moving around and he said baby your just making lil Lucas wanna come out more he said while laughing. I laid on his bed. His head was on my chest. I was playing with his curly hair. He was just hugging me then he said How did I get so fucking lucky to end up with a girl like you he asked. Stop it I said while blushing. It's so cute when you blush he said. It's so cute  when your so cute which is all the time I swear how did I end up with your fine ass I asked him. He was face to face with me now.

You don't know how lucky I am to have you baby girl you changed me so much he said. He kissed me so passionately and I smiled into the kiss. He sat me up and kept on kissing me passionately. He started trailing kisses down my neck and pulling on my shirt.