Studio

After school today me and the diamondz are going to the studio.

Text from : Lucas🔥💕

Lucas: aye meet me by my locker

Me: ok be there in a few
I got my backpack and walked to Lucas locker. I seen Dillion and Will standing next to him. Hey y/n Lucas said. Wassup shorty will said. Hey Dillon said. Hi I replied. So um we gon go will asked Lucas. Yea lets go, it's good if I drive there right Lucas asked me. Yea sure I already talked to my mom I said kind of embarrassed. I was sitting in the front and Lucas handed me the aux cord.

I looked at him. Let me hear what you listen to shorty he said with a smirk. Ok umm let me find a playlist I said. I put not a regular person A Boogie. Damn shorty got these trap songs Lucas said the the boys. Aye yea I heard him before Will said. Ok what about this I said pressing play.  Don't worry and you ain't gang by Lil Bibby and G-Herbo. Aye that trap music Dillon said getting hyped and posting it ok snapchat. "Y/n with the trap music 🔥"

We got to the studio and we walked inside the building.

We went into room 23. Me and the boys walked inside and sat down, while Will and Lucas were talking to some lady. Yea we have someone new I heard Lucas say. Y/n come over here Lucas asked. I walked up and stood next to him. Hi I'm Rachel the diamondz manager she said with a smile. Hi nice to meet you I'm y/n I said. So Lucas tells me you have some talent so if you don't mind going into the booth she asked. Of course not just lay me a beat I said. I got in there and there was this sick piano beat that would go perfect with something that I'm working on rn.