eyes (Pg 2)

Familiar

"Shit", Mike says as we looked around.

We're in crip territory.... Fuck.

Suddenly everything was quiet and we could only hear ourselves breathing until we finally heard a gunshot fire and go right passed my face.

"Shit!", I tried to run towards the street but I seen crips coming out the woodwork while cocking they guns and shit.

"suhwoop!!!!!!", Mike called out.

"Aw hell nah", I heard one of the crips yell.

"Suhwoop" is our gang call so when ever we tryna get the attention of another blood or need help in a situation like this, we shout it out.

"Get them muthafuckas", I heard another crip shout.

We looked around and quickly started running back towards our hood aka Bompton, by that time more bloods started to arrive and it became a gang war with niggas fighting, shooting, cursing and definitely murking each other. Quan was finally able to run on his own and we were almost there but I suddenly felt a sharp, stinging, unbearable shot in my leg and another in my arm.

I screamed before hitting the ground.

Mike and Quan were far ahead of me and were about to come back for me.

"No!!!", I screamed.

"Fuck", I heard Mike shout before running back up the hill and towards our hood, Quan followed behind; we made a vowel that if one of us was down the others wouldn't be a hero and possibly get killed.

I thought it was over, the end of me... I cried thinking about leaving without doing anything special, not being remembered and leaving a nobody.. I thought about my sister and brothers to... Especially DD.

I didn't see any of the crips but I heard them, I saw one appear and he was speeding towards me like I was actually able to run.

I then thought, "Hell nah, I ain't going out like no bitch."

I gathered all my strength, got up and limped as fast as I could, and headed to the grass. I limped between the houses and before I new it I got tackled by the guy that was running towards me; He was on top of me and turned me around.

"suhwoo-", I tried to scream but was cut off by him putting his hand over my mouth and pushing his smith and Wesson in my cheek.

I looked in his eyes as a tear fell from mine, a few seconds went passed and I noticed that he was hesitant about shooting me.

I heard more crips heading our way and he quickly took his gun off of my cheek and helped me up, he pulled me deeper into the woods and looked around.

"Don't come out until it's quiet", He says before running off back towards his gang."

"The bitch went this way!", He shouts as he leaded them in the opposite direction of me.

I was surprised by his unique raspy but high voice, I hid until the block was completely quiet before taking my bandana off from around my face and quickly limped home, I ran inside and closed the door before quickly locking it; you never know if someone's following you.

"Diamond Jones!!", I heard my sister scream.

"Aw damn....", I say in frustration.

First getting shot and now her, speaking of getting shot; I need to go to the damn hospital.

I slowly walked upstairs to her room.

I sighed, "yes Malory."

She looked at me disappointed.

Ughh long ass talk in 3... 2... 1..

I hope you guys like the book so far, it would have been craaazy to just make this an imagine lol, vote and coemmenttttt 💯💙❤