Breaking Away (Part 2) Pg 18

Try

He rubbed my back. "Do they hit you often?", Eric asked.

I sighed before slowly shaking my head yes.

"When that shit start?", He questioned.

"When we were kids... We always played rough and shit, but when I started running the streets at 12... By the time I was 13 it got worse cause he was doing it to show me how not to fuck up; he never pistol whipped me before though.

"He hit you with his gun?", He says surprised.

"Yeah", I answered.

He shook his head. "All cause of this gang shit."

"I know", I say as I laid my face in his neck.

"I want u to stop."

"Eri-", I started.

"I'm dead ass Diamond, I want you to stop; you could be doing something better then this shit."

"Nigga you doing it to", I say as I leaned up.

He sucked his teeth. "I mean you do, plus you have the potential to do something else to.", I finished.

"Ohhh I forgot to tell you, my nigga cube is into all that music shit right?"

"Right", I answered.

He continued. "And dre talking bout investing in this record company, and he'll get the talent."

"Okay and? You have the money", I said as I took the ponytail out of my hair.

"I mean.. I don't know, it might be a waste; I don't wanna put my time into some bullshit", He says as he put his hands behind his head.

"You already are, you think running the streets is better then putting time into something like that?", I ask with a blank stare.

"Okay but just like you this is the shit I grew up on."

"Okay so how you expect me to just stop?", I questioned.

"Cause you have a chance!", He yells.

I looked at him. "You're smart, you know right from wrong, and you have a chance to get up outta here; and if I don't make it, I for damn sure want you to", He says with worried eyes.

He looked away from me. "Eric", I say as I gently rubbed his face.

I continued. "You have a chance to, the fact that you want to should be enough to inspire you."

He slowly looked at me. "If I can you can", I say as his eyes met mine.

"So what does this mean DJ", He asked.

"No more banging, running the streets, shooting, selling or anything for you and me. Its gone be a change but, we have each other for support."

He clenched his jaws. "I'll try."

I frowned. "You wanna be with me right?", I asked.

"Stop asking dumb shit, you know I do."

"You wanna make it don't you?", I ask.

"I do", He says as he rubbed my face.

"Then promise me you'll stop."

He rubbed his face with both hands before saying, "I promise."

I laid on his chest and closed my eyes, "Its gone be hard but... Maybe we'll be happy."

He wrapped his arms around me. "Eric?", I say with my eyes closed.

"Yeah?", He answered.

"I love you"

He leaned his head up, "you do?", He asked.

I opened my eyes and leaned my head up before nervously looking at him and saying,"Yeah."

He smiled. "I love you to", He says before pecking my lips and kissing me gently beford planting soft kisses on my neck.

I french kissed him as he slowly stripped me down to nothing before laying me down on his bed and kissing my chest all the way down to my stomach.

I sucked my bottom lip as he gently kissed my kitty, which made me arch my back.

He left wet kisses from my stomach all the way up to my lips  and gently pushed inside of me as he kissed me deeper.

I curved my head to the side as he sucked my neck and sped up which made it harder for me to keep quiet. As I scratched his back and wrapped my legs around him, I felt him slowly breathing on my neck as his hips went slower and then faster.

I whined louder the faster he went.

That whole night Eric showed me what it felt like to be loved by him. ♥

More Next, tell me what do you think is gonna happen? Bad or good 😀❤