Gang Related (Part 4) Pg 15

You Remind Me Of My Jeep

I parked the jeep at this large clear space with only grass and the stars; the sky was dark but the starts were bright and I liked to just sit there and watch them or take in the scenery.

"You came here when you were 11? Why?", He asked.

"Well... I came since I was probably 4 or 5, my dad use to take me; it was like... A place for just me and him, quiet and peacful; I just never stopped coming."

"Oh..", He replied.

"You'd think a person like me would easily find peace of mind.. I mean its bad here but, I find good here to."

He smiled. "You find good in me?", He asked.

"Nope you're bad, bad boy", I say  while laughing.

He leaned over to me. "What's wrong with being bad?", He says before kissing my lips.

I felt his tongue on mine and the tingle in my stomach growing stronger, I climbed on top of him and closed my eyes as he kissed my neck and chest.

I held his face as I kissed him and grinded against his manhood, he unbottoned my pants and started kissing my stomach.

"Mmmm", I say as I leaned my head back.

I pulled off my shirt and felt him pulling my pants down along with my panties.

"Shit wait wait wait", I say pushing him back a little.

He kissed my stomach slowly. "I'm not rushing you Diamond."

I leaned down and leaned his seat back before pulling my pants all the way off and feeling him rub his manhood against my kitty.

I whined as he pushed it deeper inside of me.

"Fuck", I say as I held the car seat tighter.

He pushed it all the way inside and I swear I almost slapped his ass; I began to whine louder with my face in his neck as he stroked faster.

"Imma make it feel better baby", He whispers in my ear.

"Okay", I say in a whiney tone.

He sped up and I felt myself holding him tighter.

I kissed his lips as he pumped deeper and I began to ride him.

"Shit", He says as his hips moved faster.

"Ughh deeper", I moaned.

He went deeper as I started swirling my hips; yes feeling him felt so fuckin good, he turned around on the seat and was on top of me.

He sucked and bit my neck as he grinded in and out of me, I was holding him so tight and would not let go.

We went for hours and I don't know how we ended up in the back seat; I woke with him sleep on top of me and the time was 4am.

"Eric", I say as I tapped him.

"Hm?", He says with his eyes closed.

"You you gotta take me home I got school."

He leaned his he'd up. "you gotta go to school today?", He asked with a smirk on his face.

I laughed, "Yes."

He leaned up and pulled up his jeans before pulling his shirt on and climbing in the front seat.

"Where the hell are-."

"Here", He says as he handed me my panties.

"Thank you", I say while laughing.

I redressed myself and climbed in the front seat, he drove me home before parking in front of my house..

"You have a dope birthday", He asked.

Smiled before saying, "yeah"

"I'll walk you to the door."

"Ight", I say before getting out of the car.

Drama up nextttt <3