Get 2 know u (Part 2) Pg 7

I See You

"So what your sister's in charge while your parents are away?", He asked.

"No...", I say as I looked away.

He leaned up. "You ight?", He asked.

He gently turned my face to his.

"When I was younger....My mom and dad.... Didn't make it out of a house fire."

"Oh... I'm sorry",

"It's okay.." I say as I looked down.

I continued. "I miss them so much and then, I have these dreams..", I say as tears form in my eyes.

"The dreams are so vivid, its like I'm inside the house and it's burning so fast; I make it downstairs some how and I see my mother and father... And they're trying to get out but they get caught by this big ass piece of wood the fell from the roof. I'm just watching... And then.. I see them burning, and... And I can feel it on my skin.. I can feel them burning and I wake up screaming", I say as my tears fell more rapidly and I started crying harder.

He pulled me in his arms and I buried my face in his chest while trying to stop crying and catch my breath.

"That shit really happened didn't it", He asked.

I slowly shooke my head yes as I gripped his shirt tightly.

"I just stood there.. I didn't know what to do, And I was so scared.. I watched them burn and now cause of me my brother couldn't even get to know his parents", I say unable to catch my breath.

He held me tighter. "Listen", He started.

I kept crying. "Diamond", He says as he rubbed my back.

"Yes", I say as my voice cracked.

"You were a kid.. And you were scared."

"I know bu-."

"It ain't no buts", He says cutting me off.

"Bad things happened and you couldn't control that shit; I'm sure they rather you leave then risk your life anyway", He says as he looked in my eyes and rubbed my face.

"I've been having these dreams since it happened.. And I can't get them out of my head. Whenever someone wants me to talk to them about it..... I can't."

"You talked to me about it", He says still rubbing my face.

I looked at him and sighed. "DD is so much stronger than me."

He chuckled. "You really don't realize how strong you are", He says looking in my eyes.

I held on to him and kept looking in his eyes.

He was so easy to talk to and made me feel a little better, I watched as his lips started moving closer to mine and closed my eyes, but suddenly got nervouse as fuck; I was finna kiss a guy for the first time and although he was nice and a good listener, I don't know this Nigga from a can of paint.

"Oh um... Her light is off", I say as I quickly leaned up and got out of his car.

"Thanks for the ride!", I say jetting to my front door and running in the house.

Vote & pleaseee comment y'all and what y'all think is gonna happen in the next update??