Gang Related (Part 1) Pg 12

Oops

"Where did you get this shit DJ", Mallory yelled once again.

"Oh my gosh I'm telling the truth, my friend bought it for me."

"Bruh I swear if this shit is hot."

"Its not fuckin hot Mallory", I say while frowning.

I continued. "Damn no fuckin trust in this house."

I say before getting up and grabbing a shoe box; I walked out of my room and into DD's.

"Hey DD", I say as I walked inside.

He leaned up before putting his pencil down.

"Yes?"

"I know you're mad right now but I just wanted to give you these", I say handing him the shoe box.

He smiled. "How'd you get these?"

"Don't worry bout all that you like em?"

"Hell yeah", He says as he tried them on.

"Look... I really am sorry I wasn't there for you; I was stressing on some other shit."

"Its coo, I'm sorry for being so sensitive."

"You good, and tomorrow we finding them kids and gone shake em up a little."

"Nah its coo, Imma just tell the principle so it won't happen again."

"You sho?", I asked.

"Yeah", He says as he picked up his pencil and continued drawling.

"Whatchu drawling?", I asked.

He handed me the paper and right away I began to tear up, it was a picture of DD and my mother when he was a baby.

"Its perfect", I say as I handed it back to him.

"Thank you", He says as he continued drawling.

"How is he so strong", I think to myself.

I got up and walked downstairs.

"Come on", Mike says as he ran outside.

Right away I knew it was serious, I followed him out and tied my red bandana on my face as I followed him down to Bompton.

The shit was wild as fuck, niggaz in red, yellow and blue was fuckin each other up; the niggaz in yellow are the Latino gangs, I felt behind me and noticed that I forgot my gun at home.

"Shit", I just ran up to a nigga and started murking his shit; some big ass nigga picked me up and threw me on the grown before getting on top and punching me.

I don't know who it was but they shot him and I pushed him off of me, I got up and ran to Mike before kneeing the guy that was on top of him in the face.

That shit lasted until the cops came which was like 20 minutes later, when they showed up everyone scattered like roaches.

"Fuck", I say as I fell on the living room couch and Mike caught his breath.

Quan walked out of the kitchen, "Damn y'all fucked up."

I leaned up. "Shut yo ass up."

He laughed. "Ha ha ha no nigga where the fuck was you at mutha fucka", Mike asked.

"With Amber my bad."

"Yo' bad? Nigga you wit some bitch while we out there controlling shit?!", He yelled.

"Bruh calm the fuck down", Quan says calmly.

"You a bitch bruh."

Quan frowned. "Wait wait wait."

"Wait my ass, like I said you bitch made."

"You wamme to show you what a bitch look like nigga", Quan says approaching Mike.

"Wassup blood", Mike yells.

"I quickly got up and ran between them. "No no no, you go to yo room and you sitcho ass down.

"Mutha fucka", Quan says before walking upstairs.

Damn they always fighting..

Next update soon, whatchall think finna happen???