Must B Nice (Part 2) Pg 10

Wants & Needs

That whole day Eric took me in and out of different stores buying me all types of name brand clothes and all types off food; he's funny as fuck to, always joking and laughing.

It was one moment I was just staring at him while he was looking in a different direction and I was looking at the cute dimples on his cheeks.

"Ugh.. Nope lemme chill", I think to myself.

"Damn girl you can eat", He says laughing as we sat at one of the tables in the food court.

I laughed. "I have never ate so much in my life goddamn."

He laughed. "You ever tried these before?", He says holding these chocolate strawberries he'd just bought from one of the restaurants in the food court.

"Nope"

"Damn you ain't tried nothing, here bite it", He says while holding it to my mouth.

I leaned up and bit it. "Mmmm", I say before licking my lips.

He stared at me for a minute. "Yeah", He says before finishing the strawberry he held to my mouth.

"Imma... Go buy something to drink and we can go ight?"

"Okay", I say before leaning back in my chair.

Eric's P.O.V.

I don't know why I'm sweating this girl so much; usually I would have been fucked, but my pride just won't let me treat her like these other Compton hoes.

She real different and I guess I don't wanna fuck that up, making me not speak to her again; she look real familar to. Watching her lips as I fed her that strawberry just made me picture her on top of me and I had to walk a way for a lil minute.

"Thanks", I say as I paid for a cup to get a fountain drink.

I walked to the machine and started filling my cup up with ice and heard a familiar loud ass voice yelling. I sighed before turning around and seeing my baby momma Kim and DJ arguing.

"Fuck", I say before putting my cup down and running to them.

I saw DJ getting closer looking like she was tryna hit and quickly pulled her back.

"Man get the fuck off me!", She yelled as she snatched away from me and walked out of the food court.

I looked at Kim trying to stay calm.

"Why the fuck you gotta always do this shit"

"Eric why you keep fuckin with these hoes anyway?", She asked.

I laughed. "Hoes? Last time I checked you cheated on me."

"I told you I was sorry"

"And you I heard you, but... It didn't mean shit being that you cheated on me with my fuckin friend", I say trying not to raise my voice.

"Eri-."

"No Kim! Go the fuck home and take care of my daughter, now", I say before grabbing all the stuff I bought and walking out of the food court.

I got so many ideas, I hope y'all like it so far, what y'all think gone happen with Kim? Oh and what y'all think about Eric? Vote and comment 😛🙌