No More.. (Pg 16)

Broken Secrets

We walked to the door and I walked inside, Eric rubbed my bottom lip.

"I'll see you tomorrow?", He asked.

I smiled. "Yeah."

"Aye wassup blood", I heard Mike say from the living room."

For Eric it was a little irritating for Mike to call him that cause he wasn't with Bompton, but he managed to ignore it.

"Wassup man", Eric says with a weak smile.

Mike walked towards us. "So where you say you was from again?", He asked.

"Compton", Eric replied.

Eric gave me a worried look before saying.

"East side compton."

Mike chuckled a little. "Yo see I thought that was yo crab ass I seen up there with them Kelly parks", My brother Rod says walking up from behind Mike.

"Fuck", I whisper before I looking at Eric with a meanmug on his face.

I looked over at my brothers and saw they had their guns in their hands ready.

"Run Eric!!", I screamed.

"Fuck", Eric yelled as he ran towards his car, Mike aimed his gun at Eric and shot him in the shoulder.

"Stop!!", I screamed as I pushed him away.

Eric made it to his car and started it up as my brother rod shot his back window; Eric quickly sped off and my brothers slammed the door before looking at me.

"Are you fuckin slow", Mike asked me.

I backed away as they approached me.

Mike quickly grabbed my hair before swinging me to the floor and hitting me in the face with his gun.

I screamed as they both kicked me and my brother DD rushed down the stairs to block me from their strikes.

"Stop!!", He screamed.

"Move DD", Rod said irritatedly.

"No!", He screamed.

"You really defending her!? She was fuckin with a fuckin crip!", Mike yelled.

"Okay and!!", DD shouted back.

He continued. "You care about that gang shit more then her!?", He screamed as his voice cracked.

Mike and Rod looked at me with disappointment.

"You ain't real, and don't think this is over", Mike says walking to the living behind Rod.

DD helped me up and walked me into my bedroom before getting a wet rag and wiping the blood off my mouth.

"I'm sorry that happened DJ", He says before putting the rag in the dirty clothes basket.

"No... It's my faul-

"No DJ", He says cutting me off.

"What they did was wrong, you deserve to love to", He says as he laid down.

I held him tightly. "Thank you."

• 5 Days Later

The whole week I avoided Eric, I didn't wanna get him hurt nor did I want to get beat again.

I walked out of school with DD, and headed towards the bus stop.

"DD"

"Hm", He answered.

"Is my lip still swollen", I asked.

"A little its leaving a little black mark to, but its not as bad", He answered.

"Thanks", I say as I leaned back.

I watched as I saw Eric's car pull up to the bus stop.

"You need a ride lil man", Eric asked DD.

DD smiled. "Yeah", He says before getting in the car and fastening his seatbelt.

"Come on DJ", DD says with a smile.

I held my head low and acted like I didn't see him while waiting for the bus to come.

More Next ❤👌 Vote and tell how you feel about DD and Mike.