Lost (Part 2) Pg 24

Signs

Suddenly it was quiet, Eric slowly looked up before finally letting me go; it was dead bodies everywhere, the majority of them were crips and very few bloods. I could tell Eric didn't give a fuck about the crips.

I looked and saw my brothers checking the body's for money and other things of worth, I stood up straight and looked beyond the distance and felt my heart shatter into pieces.

Tears filled my eyes as, Eric looked at me and held my arms. "Bae what's wrong", He asked.

I snatched away, "DD!!!", I scream as I ran towards his body that was laid out in the middle of the street.

My brothers looked up and quickly followed behind me; I dropped to my knees as I screamed and cried while holding his lifeless body.

"Wake up DD please!!", I cried as I struggled to breath, I rocked back and forth as his blood covered me.

"Call a fuckin ambulance!!! Ohh god please wake up", I scream.

"Damian please wake up.... You gotta wake up; you got games and you gotta come with me outta Compton so we can be happy.... Like you always wanted", I say as I rubbed his face and my voice shook.

I held him close to me as my tears flowed.

"I can't leave here without you DD", I say as I kissed his face.

Eric gently pulled me away from DD's body, Into his arms and held me tight; I buried my face in his chest as my breathing increased and I cried.

• 2 Hours Later

I sat on the living room couch as Eric held me, and tried to stop shaking.

I heard my sister pull up outside; I opened my eyes and watched her looking around at the ambulances and police cars, my brothers walked outside to her as the police officer explained to her what happened.

I watched as she fell in Mike's arms and screamed; tears streamed down her face and she instantly started hitting mike.

"This is all your fault!!", She says as she hit my brothers.

Quan pulled her in his arms and held her tightly as he lead her inside the house.

• 2 Years Later
Life Goez On

"Aye man that shit is dope, play it back", Ren yells to Dre.

"Ight", Dre says as he pressed play.

"He once was a thug from around the wayyyy.
Eazy, but you should-."

"Bitch, Shut the fuck up, get the fuck out of here!
Yo Dre give me a funky ass bass line."

"What fuck is up? In the place to be.
Coming on the mic is Eazy Motherfucking-E.
Dre is on the beat.Yella's on the cut.
So listen listen up close, while we rip shit up."

I bopped my head as Eric walked out of the booth, sat on my lap and laid back on me; I laughed and wrapped my arms around him.

I heard a knock on the door and Eric stood, I pressed pause on the song.

"Ayeeee!! What the hell you doing?", The guys say as I walked to the door.

I laughed. "Shut up", I say as I opened the door.

"Hiii DD!!", I say as I picked up my son from Mallory's hands.

I held him on my hip before walking to Eric and sitting on his lap.

"We move next week", Eric says as I handed DD to him.

I smiled, "Outta Compton"

He held me with his other hand, "I see it now Diamond", He says as he looked in my eyes.

"I always did", I say as I pecked his lips.

I haven't had those dreams for 2 years, Eric and his group came out with 2 albums and I'm in school to be a child's therapist.

We're making it out of Compton... To my inspiration, my little brother Damian Jones... I love you so much and I will always miss you; until next time DD.

Thank you for everything.

I hope you liked the story