Once Again (Part 2) Pg 5

Understanding

When I was finally ready I put my ponytail through the back of my Raiders hat, adjusted it to my comfort and added some dark red lipstick.

"Ugh, I heard Rocky nasty ass was gone be there", Angie says as she fixed her bra.

I laughed, "Girl quit playing, you know you miss yo baby's daddy."

"Bullshit, you ready?", She asked.

I chuckled, "Yeah let's go."

We walked out of her room and downstairs.

"Bye mom I'll be back later", She says as we walked to the door.

"Mookie sleep?", Her mother asked.

"Yeah", She answered.

"Ight have fun y'all", Her mother says as she headed upstairs.

"Ight", She says before opening the door.

We walked out and got a ride from Angie's friend daedae; he dropped us off in front of the house and the time was 7:45.

We walked inside and it was bitchez sweating, niggaz grinding and the shit was jumpin.

"Wassup lil Ant", I say as I gave Anthony dap.

"Wassup DJ, I ain't know you was coming."

I laughed.

"Wassup Angie", He says pulling her up close.

"Wassup lil Ain't, cause you ain't getting none, back up my nigga", She says laughing.

I laughed as the lights  dimmed down and I dance with Angie.

2 hours passed and I was tired as hell.

"Ohhh shit there go you fine ass brother", She says as she watched Mike approach us.

"Wassup y'all", Mike says before giving lil Ant dap.

"Wassup", Angie says smirking at him.

He smirked before pulling her over to him and dancing with her. I walked to the couch and sat down to rest.

Shortly after some guy with a jheri curl, Raiders hat and locs sat down next to me.

"Wassup", He says with his arm behind me.

I laughed. "Nah", I say scooting from him.

He frowned a little. "Nah what?"

"Nah as in, don't try to ease up on me."

He laughed. "Y'all bitches is all alike."

"Excuse me!?", I say with a attitude.

"You heard me, a nigga was just saying "wassup"; was in "how are you", "what's going on", or "what are you doing"; and yo ass wanna take it the wrong way."

I sucked my teeth cause I knew he was right. "My bad.."

"You coo", He says watching everyone dance.

The DJ but on that song "I care for 4 you by Aaliyah", and everyone in the house grabbed someone and started slow dancing or grinding.

I looked over at the guy. "You wanna dance?", I asked.

He got up and held his hand out, I took his and got up as he wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I sucked my teeth before taking the locs off his face and putting them in his pocket, I looked back up at him and my eyes immediately met his; they where soft brown eyes and I swear I could stare at them all day.

He slowly slid his hands down to my lower back.

"Don't go any lower", I say before laying my head on his shoulder.

He laughed. "You kinda different... What's yo name?", He asked.

"DJ", I replied.

"What's yo real name", He questioned.

"Tell me yours first"

He laughed. "Its Eric but some people call me eazy."

"Mine is Diamond and how am I different", I asked.

"Well some girls would have been pulled me upstairs you know."

"I guess you're right.. I'm not like other girls."

His voice is so familiar.. I talked to him for what felt like hours and noticed that I was holding him kinda tight so I loosened my grip on him.

"You're okay", He says in my ear.

I closed my eyes and held him a little tighter.

"Rocky stop!", I heard Angie scream.

I quickly looked up. "No bitch, you all up in here with him, and I'm yo baby daddy. That's fucked up and I saw yo ass take him up stairs", He says as he tightly gripped her shirt.

I quickly ran to them. "Rockly let her go, y'all not even together no more!"

Mike sucked his teeth. "Man I'm out this bitch; this party tired anyway", He says before pushing through the crowd and walking out.

I looked back at Angie and Rocky. "Let her go", I say once again.

"This shit ain't got nothing to do with you", He says while focused on Angie.

He continued. "And I'm tired of yo' dirty ass having niggaz up under my son!", He says holding her neck tightly.

"Get off her!!", I screamed as I tried to push him off.

"I said this ain't got shit to do with you", He yells before slapping me to the floor and making me hit my head.

"Aye!", Eric says as he pushed him on the punch table and making everything fall.

Angie tried to pull Eric away but Rocky got up and tackled Eric which was a big mistake cause Eric just worked his way around Rockly, got top and would not stop punching him.

"Stoooop stooop stooop!!", Angie screamed. "He's just drunk!", She continued as she tried to pull Eric off.

I hope you like it so far, I know I know I know I need to update this story more Lol, I'll try. Vote Vote Vote and please comment 😘😘 oh and tell your friends about my stories 😁