Must B Nice (Part 1) Pg 9

First Crush

I scratched my head as Angie and the guys walked away in a different direction and left me there with Eric.

"Well... Let's go", I say walking off.

He followed behind. "Thanks for the... Therapy last night."

He laughed. "It's coo", He says as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"Boy get off me", I say half joking as I moved his arm.

He sucked his teeth. "You embarrassed or something?", He asked while smirking.

"About?", I questioned.

"That you almost kissed me last night."

Ughh I can't believe he brought that up, I was embarrassed; not cause I almost kissed him, cause I ran away.

"Nigga I was in a sensetive mood and I was vulnerable", I say as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Mmmhmm, that's why you was looking all in my eyes and shit."

"Anywho, why would I be embarrassed?", I asked.

"Girl you flew in the house", He says laughing.

"Its not funny", I say as I folded my arms.

He put his hands on my waist as we walked, why does he keep touching me?

"I mean you could have, I wasn't gone try to take you home or anythang like that"

I laughed. "Bullshit", I say as I moved his hands off my waist.

"I wasn't, if I wanted to fuck I would have fucked you at the house party."

I sucked my teeth. "I wouldn't have let you, but you could have tried."

"Hey", He says gently pulling me to him.

He continued. "I'm just saying... Out of respect for you I didn't try to", He says as he looked in my eyes.

I looked in his eyes. "And you really coo you know", He says rubbing my bottom lip as he was about to kiss me.

I was gonna let him but I saw a smirk appear on his face.

"That's how I know you'd lemme fuck." He says before letting me go and walking into footlocker.

I sucked my teeth before following behind. "Nigga that don't prove nothing, fake ass."

"It do tho, kissing leads to grinding and grinding leads to fuckin", He says while looking at a pair of shoes.

"If you're a hoe", I say before sitting down on the bench.

He looked up at me. "Damn I'm a hoe?", He says while laughing.

"Oh my gosh."

"I'm just playing girl, pick out some shoes."

"Huh?", I say confused.

"Pick out some shoes", He says once again.

"Nah my sister gets paid next week, she'll get me some."

"Nigga just pick out some shoes."

I don't like asking people for shit cause I'm so used to getting it myself or just not having it; plus if people buy me shit I feel like a charity case..

I slowly got up and walked to some Nike's before picking them up and checking the size, I tried them on and put them back in the box.

"These"

"That's all?", He asked.

"You don't have to buy me shit cause you feel bad for me."

"I feel bad for a lot of people and don't buy them shit."

I sighed before walking around and picking DD out some shoes that he's been wanting for the longest.

"That's all", He asked.

"Yeah"

"Ight", He says as the lady rung up our items.

Can't wait to get farther into this book, I got so many ideas,Vote and yes yes yes comment 😍

Romeo n' Juliet Fan - fic जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें