Breaking Away (Part 1) Pg 17

Savior

"DJ", DD calls out to me once again.

I ignored him.

Eric got out of his car and approached me.

"Diamond", He says before sitting next to me.

Again I acted like I didn't see him. "Diamond", He says once again.

He turned my face towards his before frowning. "Who did this to you?", He asked.

"Nobody", I say as I moved his hand off me and turned away from him.

"Tell me"

I shook my head no as my eyes began to water.

"It was Mike and Rod wasn't it?", He asked.

My tears began to fall as I shook my head yes.

"They the reason you been dodging me all this time to?", He asked.

I shook my head yes, he stood up. "Come on", He says as he pulled me up.

"No... I can't", I say as I tried to pull away, "they're gonna hurt you."

"DJ just come on", He says pulling to his car.

He put me inside, before getting in and pulling off.

He drove to my house and parked, DD got out and ran inside; when I tried to get out Eric stopped me.

I slowly looked at him, my breathing got heavier and immediately tears flowed freely from my eyes.

He then pulled me in his arms and held me tight.

"You not staying here", He says as he pulled out of our drive way and pulled off.

Eric's House

"I can't believe that bullet is still in your shoulder", I say as I picked up a clean rag, peroxide, this clinch and a first aid kit.

I walked over to Eric as he pulled off his T-shirt and laid back on his bed; I climbed on top of him before sitting the materials I had down on his bed.

He hit his blunt once again before saying, "you sure you know what your doing?"

I smiled awkwardly. "Yeah.....I seen it done before.. On a movie."

"Hell nah", He shouts as he tried to get up.

"Boy just calm the fuck down", I say as I pushed him back down.

He sighed. I got the clinch and looked at the bullet wound in his shoulder.

"Ehhhh", I say as I opened it up more.

"Shit", He says moving a little.

"Boy I'm barely touching you", I say with a attitude.

"Just hurry up."

"Don't rush me", I say as I focused on the wound.

I put the clintch to his shoulder and started trying to pull the bullet out.

"Uh fuuuuck! Fuck fuck!", He shouted, he grabbed a pillow and bit it hard.

"Almost got it...there it is", I say as I pulled it out and placed it into a silver container.

I poured a bunch of peroxide on his shoulder as his leg shook rapidly, and he tried to control his breathing; His body was burning up and his face and neck was sweaty.

I wiped up the peroxide and blood with the clean rag.

"Now I gotta apply heat"

"How the hell you gone do that?", He asked breathlessly.

I took his blunt and put it into his bullet wound and he yelled loudly while holding my arm tightly.

"I should slap the fuck outta you bruh", He says as He caught his breath.

I picked up the first aid kit and got the bandages out before putting one over his bullet wound.

"Those pills working yet", I asked.

"Hell nah", He says while rubbing his shoulder.

I smacked his hand. "Stop touching it."

"It hurts", He says with a frown.

I leaned down and pecked his lips before laying on his chest; I felt his warm chest going up and down from his breathing as he held me.

More drama up next ❤💯