Lost (Part 1) Pg 23

Play Music:

• Broken •

After a few days Eric was able to leave the hospital; he feels a little better but still has to wear a cast on his arm.

"I'll be back", I say as I got out of Eric's car and ran into my house.

"DD!! You ready!?", I yell up to him.

DD walked down the stairs in his football uniform and posed, I laughed as he showed off his little muscles.

I looked at my watch. "Ok ok lil man, put ya guns away you finna be late", I say as I walked towards the door.

We both walked outside and towards the car but I looked up and saw Dre and Angie arguing across the street.

I sighed before walking over to them, Eric got out of the car and followed behind me; I watched as Dre slapped Angie to the ground.

"The fuck you telling that bitch our business for!", He yells.

I ran to him and pushed him as hard as I could, which didn't do shit; Eric ran after me and pulled me back with his good hand as I screamed at Dre.

"Punk ass bitch, I swear if I was a nigga I'd fuck yo bitch made ass the fuck up! Even now bruh, Eric let me go now!", I say as I struggled to get away from him.

"Let her ass go and see what happens", Dre says with smirk.

Eric frowned. "What he fuck is that post to mean? You think you gone lay hands on her to?", He questioned as he held my arm tightly.

"So this is yo bitch", I hear a unfamiliar voice say.

I looked over and saw it was a nigga in blue.

"Didn't we beat yo ass for this shit already nigga", He says to Eric.

I tried to pull away but Eric would not let me go.

"Well well well", I hear my brother Mike say with my brothers Shawn, Rod, and Quan behind him.

"Wassup", The nigga in blue says to my brothers as more crips started to arrive.

"Shit!", Eric yells as he quickly pulled me away as everyone started shooting at each other.

"Let me go!!! I gotta help!!", I screamed as I tried to pull away but instead he pulled me behind these near by bushes and shielded my body.

It was loud ass screaming, yelling, niggaz cursing and still Eric would not stop holding me ,but I kept trying to get away.

"No! I'm not losing you or our baby", He yells at me.

More up next