Must B Nice (Part 3) Pg 11

Promises

The time was 9:30; I walked out of the mall, to my car and saw that DJ was waiting inside, I put the bags in the back seat and got in the driver.

The whole time I drove it was quiet, I parked in front of DJ's house and she got out the car without saying a word.

"Diamond", I say as I reached over and grabbed her arm.

She looked at me like she was hurt.

"Can I please explain?", I asked.

She snatched away from me before sitting in the car and closing the door; she looked away as her leg shooke rapidly.

"That girl is my baby's mother... We not even together anymore."

"Then why she coming up to me, getting a attitude like you her nigga?", She questioned.

"Cause she bitter; she cheated on me with one of my friends and I just keep contact so I can take care of my daughter."

"You promise?", She says still not looking at me.

"Yes", I say as I turned her face to mine.

I continued. "Although I don't see why you would care with you not wanting to be with m-."

She cut me off my kissing me, I was a little surprised but I kissed her back deeper and bit her bottom lip as she french kissed me.

I pecked her lips slowly while holding her chin.

"I'm sorry", I whispered to her before looking in her eyes.

"Its okay", She says with a weak smile before opening the car door.

"Here", I say as I reached in the back and handed her the stuff I bought for her.

"Thank you", She says before taking it and walking to her porch.

"Oh, hey", I called out to her.

She stopped and turned around.

I got out the car and walked to her before handing her the chocolate strawberries she liked.

She smiled before slowly taking them.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight", She says as she turned towards her door and walked inside.

I slowly smiled before walking to my car and driving home, I walked to my bedroom and undressed myself before laying down; damn I can't stop thinking about her.

DJ's P.O.V.

I didn't realize how much I wanted him.. And kissing him felt so right, I walked up to my room, undressed and laid in my bed; why can't I keep my mind off him..

Uh oh... First kiss? Lol anway yesss vote and definitely comment; I like reading y'all comments 😂❤