Dreamz (Pg 20)

Play Music:

Eric's P.O.V.

I pushed Kim off and watched DJ shake her head as she pulled Angie back on the bus, I ran as fast as I could towards the bus but it was gone before I would stop it.

"Shit", I say with my hands on my head.

I looked at Kim who was leaning back on my car, I tried to calm down before making it to her but it was too late; I tightly grabbed her neck and watched as she gasped for air.

"You saw her! You fuckin saw her there!!", I vex.

She tried to get the words out but couldn't.

"If you weren't the mother of my child I'd fuck you up", I say before roughly letting her go.

I watched her cough and catch her breath.

"Casual", I heard a nigga from my set call out.

I turned and looked at them. "Wassuh?", I answered. Casual is what I go by on the street.

"We uh... We heard you was fuckin with them bloods nigga", He says with a slight frown.

I turned and saw kim was gone.

Shit...

Diamond aka DJ's P.O.V
7:10 PM

I breathed slowly as Mallory held me, I finally stopped crying and now I don't know what the next step is; I still can't believe Eric did this shit... My heart hurts.

I've never fallen for a guy before and when he fucks over you it feels like being stabbed in your chest; it makes you in denial and think things like, "Maybe it was my fault" or "Maybe he had a good reason", "I probably made him unhappy."

But no, if he was unhappy or had a problem we could have talked about it, plus he wasn't even where he said he was going to be which means he lied to me just to go be with her.

I leaned up and walked out of my sisters room before making my way downstairs and sitting on the couch.

My brother Quan sat next to me. "I'm sorry about what Rod and Mike did, you know they take this shit way too serious.... And I'm sorry about what Eric did."

I put my head down as he pulled me in his arms and held me.

"I thought I was gone be happy", I say as my tears blured my vision.

"I know", He says as he rubbed my back.

I held him tighter as I tried to keep from crying.

"Aye DJ", My brother DD called out.

He stopped and looked at me. "What's wrong he asked."

I wiped my eyes. "Nothing wassup DD."

"Are you sure?", He asked.

"Yes DD, what did you want to tell me", I ask once again.

"That place called for your job, they wanted to know if you could start tomorrow, I told them yes", He replied.

I smiled. "Thank you stinky", I say as I kissed his cheek.

"Your welcome", He says before running upstairs.

I laid back on Quan. "You sure you should start working right now?", He asked.

I shrugged. "I need the money", I answered.

"Did Eric call you?", He questioned.

"Nope... He prolly fuckin wit his babies momma."

He sighed, "Damn."

I frowned as I held my stomach before getting up and running to the bathroom, my brother followed behind and held my hair as I threw up in the toilet.

When I finally finished he wiped my mouth with paper towel. "You ight", He says with worried eyes.

"Yeah", I say before getting up and brushing my teeth.

Quan walked out of the bathroom and called my brother mike and by the time I was done brushing my teeth and washing my face he was off the phone.

Laid on the couch as he rubbed my feet and drifted off to sleep.

5:00 AM

"Diamond!!", Quan screamed.

I ran down the stairs as the house rapidly burned.

"Daddy!!!", I screamed as I looked through the flames for him.

I made it down stairs to the front door and looked back; I saw my mom and dad make it down and try to make it to the front door but the ceiling began to collapse on them.

They tried to push it off but to no avail. "Mommy!!", I scream as tears fell down my face.

They began to cough and suddenly I watched as the flames covered them and started burning them alive as they screamed in agony; there I stood shocked, petrified and unable to move.

I began to feel my skin burning as I watched and started screaming bloody murder as I cried wishing that someone would put out the flame.

"DJ!!", Quan screamed as he woke me from my nightmare.

My body was moist from sweat and I was gasping for air.

He looked at me. "DJ you screamed mommy... You still having them dreams?", He questioned.

"Yeah", I answered.

I continued. "But they stopped for a long time... I don't know why I'm having them again", I say confused.

"What changed from then and now?", He asked.

I slowly looked at him, "Eric."

Vote & Comment 😘