Gang Related (Part 3) Pg 14

Sweet Sixteen

I covered my face and laughed as my brothers, my sister and my best friend Angie sang happy birthday to me.

"Yaaaaaay", Everyone said when the song was over.

Rod uncovered my face and kissed my cheek. "Happy birthday sus", He says before giving me his favorite gold ring that he always wore on his pinky.

"Damn I been wanting this shit", I say as I slid it on my ring finger.
"My turnnn", Angie says as she handed me a box.

I smiled before taking it and looking inside, it was some heels that I'm probably going to give to Mallory and a gift card.

"Oh shit", Thanks sus, I say as I hugged her.

"Here DD", Says before handing me a frame that was wrapped.

I took off the wrapping paper and it was a drawling of me and my mom on my 9th birthday, and it was so perfect; he added so much detail.

I smiled. "Thank you so much", I say as I hugged him and looked back at the picture.

Mike and, Quan handed me money that added up to $1000.

"Thanks y'all", I say as I tucked it into my sock.

My other brother Shawn gave me a chain that he never took off, and I was kinda surprised, my sister Mallory walked to me before taking out a box.

I watched as she took out a charm bracelet that was my mother's and I swear my heart almost jumped out my chest.

"I thought it got damaged in the fire."

"It did, but I saved up to get it restored."

She continued. "Happy birthday", She says with a smile.

I smiled before hugging her tight.

"Ight niggaz let's cut this damn cake", Mike says as he picked up the knife.

I laughed before seeing Eric pull up in front of my house, I smiled and watched him walk inside.

"Hey baby", He says before sitting on my lap.

I laughed. "Boy you too big to be doing that."

His friend cube walked in the house shortly after, "Its ready."

"Coo", Eric says before standing up.

I looked up at my brothers and noticed they was a little quiet but just played it off.

"What's ready?", I asked.

Eric pulled me up and walked me to the door.

"Whatchu think about that jeep right there?", He says as he pointed to the burnt orange 'Sazuki Samari.'

"Its nice why?"

"Cause its yours", He replied.

I screamed. "Are you serious!!"

He laughed. "Yeah"

"Oh my gosh", I say as I pulled him outside and ran to the jeep.

"Thank you so much", I hugged him before jumping up and wrapping my legs around him.

He kissed my lips, "you wanna take it for a ride?

"Hell yeah", I say before jumping down and running to the driver side.

He got in and handed me the keys.

"You know how to drive right?", He asked.

I laughed. "I been taking Mallory's car since I was 11."

He laughed. "To go where?"

"You wanna see?", I asked.

"Yeah"

I started the car and sped down the street, I turned corners shape ass fuck; Eric laughed at me cause I was too excited, I've always wanted a jeep Omg.

Next chapter soon ❤🙌