Chapter 1

Before you all start saying that a 2 year old doesn't talk this well, some do. Because my sister started talking from she was 8months old.

Evecko in mm

Marco's POV

"How do I look?" I ask doing a full three sixty for my 2 year old son, Evecko Kelon Lewis. We gave him freshh's name as his middle name.

He has the most captivating eyes, brown curly hair and his mother's complexion.

"Ugy." He shouts before jumping off the bed and running out the door.

"Don't run down the steps." I say chasing after him and he only giggles jumping down the steps two by two.

He is so stubborn sometimes  I have wonder where he gets it from. I know he doesn't get it from me so it must be Aliyah.

I find him in the kitchen in the arms of his mother.

"Mommy daddy ugy." he giggles and I glare at him.

"I'm ugly? But they say we look alike so your ugly too."

"Nuh uh, I look like mommy." he grins at his mother and I roll my eyes when she smirks at me.

"Alli don't go bragging now, I'm still cuter than both of y'all. " I brush imaginary dust from my shoulder.

"I cuter dan you daddy." Evecko brushes imaginary dust from his shoulder and I laugh.

"I love you." I take him from Alli and kiss his cheek.

"I luh you too." He returns my kiss.

"Do we love mommy too?" I ask pretending to think and he does the same.

"Uh uh, we luh mommy too." He throws his hands up in the air and smiles.

"So give me some suga'." She turns her cheek to him and he pecks it.

"So where are you guys going looking all cute and matching?" She asks handing Evecko a cup with some juice.

"Twanks." He takes the cup from her and wiggles his way from my arms.

"Where you going little man?" I ask and he stops in his tracks and turns to me.

"Catoon." He points to the living room and I nod.

He leaves out of the kitchen and I turn back to my lovely wife. We've been married 4 years now and I'm still head over heels for her.

"I want another baby." I wrap my arms around her waist from behind.

"Check me in the next 4 years and we'll talk about it." she turns in my arms.

"I'll just do what I did the last time." I joke.

"For that you'll be getting no sex for the next 4 years." she laughs and I look at her with a straight face.

Before Vecko was born I wanted a baby so bad but Alli decided that she didn't want kids and that didn't sit well with me so I replaced her birth control pills with prenatal vitamins. She was so mad after she found out what I did but it was the best thing that happened to us.

"Get fucked up." I warn and she kisses my cheek before stepping out of my embrace.

"So where are you and Vecko going? I see you guys are all matched out." She examines my look.

"We going over to D house, we having a boys day." I tell her and she nods.

"Don't I get a kiss before I go?" I pucker my lips.