Chapter 29

AJ's POV

"Where is Marco?" Ange asks and I just shrug.

He was supposed to be here an hour ago and he still isn't here so I really don't know. We are holding a barbeque and just chilling. The last two days have been hectic because we had to be sorting out the amount of dead bodies and trying to get the police off our asses and I had to be keeping a close eye on my Evecko.

All I really wanted to do was to curl up in bed with my husband, son and my 7 month old belly eating junk food.

"He'll probably be here shortly" I answer and she nods.

"Where's Vecko?"

"He's playing with Sammy's daughter." He wiggles her eyebrows and I laugh.

"My child is three don't do like D" I roll my eyes and she grins then leaves me to be.

D keeps on trying to get my child to be a hoe like him. He's three let him live his childhood.

This event is for our- I started this but without my team it wouldn't have been where it is today- entire 'empire'.

Andre and Angelina are the ones hosting this so everybody is out back cooking and laughing but I just want to eat and sleep so I'm curled up in her couch watching the new series the exorcist.

My phone bings with a message and I dig into the pocket of my pants for it.

Marco[12:32pm]- Is like yuh neva did appreciate dis. ( It's like you never appreciated this.)

Me [12:32pm]- Huh? Appreciate what?👀

I reply utterly confused

Marco [12:33pm]- Yuh just prove yuhself fi be anada fake bitch ( You just proved yourself to be another fake bitch.)

I eyebrows furrow and I sit up a little straighter but my fingers furiously type away as my heart tries to jump out my chest.

Me [12:33pm]- Marco what are you talking about?

Marco [12:35pm]- Mi nah go make this harda. If mi see yuh pan the main mi ago tek di corna cah yuh a pussyhole and mi nuh love the drama. ( I'm not gonna make this harder. If I see you on the main I'll take the corner cause I don't like the drama.)

Me [12:35pm]- Marco I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!?

I try to call his phone but he sends me to voicemail.
My eyes sting with unshed tears and I'm confused and angry. I didn't do anything!

Me [12:37pm]- Marco answer your damn phone!

Marco [12:40 pm]- memba yuh lie weh yuh nuh fi lie bout. (Remember you lied about what you were not suppose to lie about.)

Me[12:40pm]- I don't know what you're talking about! Answer your phone baby please!

I try to call his phone again but he stills sends me to voicemail. I try to face time but he declines me.

Marco[12:45pm]- My heart nah bruk chu you fuck you. Yuh fuck pan mi

Me [12:45pm]- Marco I don't know where you're getting your info from but I didn't. How the fuck am I gonna cheat and I'm pregnant? You stupid fuck answer your phone.!

By now my sadness has turned into anger. He won't even hear me out and I didn't cheat.

I throw my phone down on the couch and grab my keys heading for the door. I ignore the fact that I'm not wearing shoes and jump into my car starting it up.