Epilogue

Evecko's POV.

"Mi head a hurt mi." She says through the phone.

"Where's your grandma?" I ask and she just shrugs.

"Did you eat?" I ask again and she shrugs again.

After having a dad from Jamaica it's only right I find me a Jamaican baby. Well we aren't really together but we're getting there.

Being thirteen years old and having two ten year old sisters who annoy me to the max it's only justified to have a girlfriend.

She's not as fortunate as I am but I really like her. She lives with her grandma and they barely have enough money to make it by. I would send her money but she's not old enough to go to the Western Union to get it. Hell I'm not old enough to send it but we all know who my parents are so I skip out on certain rules. I snuck her an IPhone the last time I went to Jamaica so we could face time each other.

"Weh Tij and Nae deh?" She asks.(Where is Tij and Nae).

She knows about the twins and they know about her and them being awesome little sisters don't tell on me.

I don't even know why I'm scared to tell mom and dad probably because I know that they don't trust people easily. The stories I've heard from uncle D about them sometimes makes me scared to piss them off.

"They're at school." I answer her.

"Suh why yuh deh home?" She asks with a little attitude. (So why are you home?)

"Because you told me last night you were gonna be home and I planned on pretending to be sick but this morning I got up with a crazy belly ache." I say and she nods in understanding.

"When are you coming back to Jamaica?" She asks looking at something behind her and then back at me.

"What yuh looking at?" I ask and she turns the phone so I can see behind her.

"Hey kitty kitty." I say to the cat behind her.

"Oh, so when are you coming?"

"I really don't know cause my dad is supposed to come next week to deal with some stuff from the club and but I know he won't carry me with him cause I have school." I really do miss her. I haven't seen her in months.

"Did you take any pills for your headache?" I ask when I see her rub her temples.

"No."

"Why not?" I glare at her.

"Because I ......" She mumbles the last part so that I can't hear.

"Nehviyah speak up I can't hear you." I say sternly.

"You not my daddy." She rolls her eyes.

"I'm not about to argue with you. Why didn't you take a pill?" I know she has pills because I bought her the last time I saw her.

"Mi neva eat and nutin nuh inna the house. The only money weh mi have a fi go School." (I didn't eat and nothing is in the house to eat. The only money I have is to go to school.

"Baby." I sigh running my hand down my face "You need to eat. Get something to eat amma have somebody get you some money by tonight ok.?"

She nods with tears pooling in her eyes and I sigh.

"Don't cry beautiful. " I force a smile. "I'm gonna make a call, I'll call you back shortly ok?" I say and she nods wiping her eyes.

I hang up and call one of the guards from the club to bring her some money and keep it on the down low.