Chapter 8

Ziomara's POV

I knock on the door waiting for someone it open it. Seconds later I hear feet padding towards me and then the door swings open.

"The fuck is you doing here?" AJ sneers at me.

I got a call from Marco saying he's hosting a barbeque at his house and how we left off on the wrong foot so he wanted to apologize and I should drop by.

"Move out my way." I push past her and I see her jaws clenching.

"Marco!!" She calls slamming the door.

"Yeah ba- Oh hey Mara." He smiles at me.

"Hey handsome." I smile flirtatiously at him just to get under this bitch's skin.

"Romarco let me talk to you real quick." She says walking up the stairs.

How is it that she gets to call him by his government name, I tried that once and he almost popped me in my mouth.

"Everyone is out back, I'll be there soon." He sends me a smile then walks off behind her.

When I know they've reached to the room and quietly make my way up the stairs and stop at their bedroom door listening.

"How the fuck you gon' bring this bitch up in my house??" Her voice is anger filled and a shiver runs through me.

"According to you, this my fucking house I can do whatever the fuck I like." Marco shouts back and a grin plasters itself on my face.

"You know what! Fuck you! You lying cheating son of a bitch I'm through with you."

"I'm so tired of your bullshit Aliyah, get out. Get the fuck out!" He screams at her.

"I'll fuck both you and her up." Her voice is shaky but you can still hear the menacing undertone.

The door opens and she comes out looking straight at me with an intimidatory look but I try as best as possible to look back at her fearless.

"Bitch." I use my shoulder to bounce into hers walking into Marco's room to comfort him.

24 hours earlier

AJ's POV

I knock on the door waiting on Marco to answer so I can drop off Vecko and get the video for Angelina to go through.

The door opens and Marco stands in front of me shirtless and sweaty.

"Hey." My eyes scans his body and I can't deny the eye candy that stands in front of me.

I bite my lip and look away as my hormones start to skyrocket at the sight of my husband.

"Hey." He answers but his eyes are glued to my stomach and I shift uncomfortable at his gaze.

"Could you umm come get Vecko out the car? He fell asleep on the way over." I clear my throat trying to keep my eyes from wandering on his body.

"Yeah." Hey steps out releasing the door and going towards my car to get out the baby.

"Bubi?" Vecko whispers when Marco takes him out the car seat and into his arms.

"Sleep baby, I'll be here when you wake." He says and that's all it takes for him to lay on his father's shoulder and close his eyes.

Marco passes me and takes him to bed before coming back to find me about to exit the house.

"Can we talk please??" He pleads.